Excessive number of PIT entries
I was observing status pages of testbed hubs and saw that number of PIT entries (+NameTree entries) is excessively high, given that there is basically no traffic. The behavior is kind of consistent across hubs (spurs and arizona has > 20k entries).
I suspect that something is not right with PIT expiration and the issue needs to be investigated.
- Category changed from Tables to Forwarding
- Estimated time set to 2.00 h
Code reading reveals that PIT entry will be left behind if it's satisfied by ContentStore in Incoming Interest pipeline.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Status changed from In Progress to Code review
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Code is fixed. I still need to update Developer Guide to reflect this pipeline change.
- Status changed from Code review to Resolved
Code is merged. Developer Guide update is needed.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Developer Guide is updated to reflect the pipeline change.
Also available in: Atom