ndn-autoconf-server: publish routable-prefixes as a StatusDataset
Publish routable prefixes as a StatusDataset at
- Blocked by Bug #2479: Prefix discovery protocol: change Name of routable-prefixes packet added
- Start date set to 02/16/2015
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
I have just reviewed the task and the specification. For my understanding, we need a autoconf-server class to support listening on interest /example/dataset under nfd management. Is that correct?
we need a autoconf-server class to support listening on interest /example/dataset under nfd management. Is that correct?
No. The producer side of this protocol goes into
nfd-autoconf-server app (under
- Due date set to 02/18/2015
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
- % Done changed from 100 to 90
- Status changed from New to Code review
- Status changed from Code review to Closed
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Also available in: Atom