- Login: klaus
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/23/2014
- Last connection: 11/04/2019
|NDN Control Center||Developer||06/02/2020|
- 11:03 AM ndn-tools Bug #5082: ndncatchunks low throughput even when retrieving from local content store
- > ndncatchunks is not utilizing 100% - however, NFD's CPU usage is consistently over 100%. This is probably why the t...
- 08:41 AM ndn-tools Bug #5082: ndncatchunks low throughput even when retrieving from local content store
- > Any suggestions on how we can get higher throughput from the cache?
Disabling logging should help if it's the CP...
- 08:33 AM ndn-tools Bug #5082: ndncatchunks low throughput even when retrieving from local content store
- Probably CPU bound/general NFD performance issue?
Check the CPU utilization on the VMs. If it's 100%, then that's...
- 11:54 AM NFD Feature #5060: Congestion Detection: Monitor size of PIT vs. available memory
- Junxiao Shi wrote:
> I thought about this long ago. See notes in attachment.
> The main design challenge is fairnes...
- 11:45 AM NFD Feature #5059: Congestion Detection: Monitor NIC incoming buffer queue
- Davide Pesavento wrote:
> Klaus Schneider wrote:
> > although only in the version available in Ubuntu 18.04 and lat...
- 05:03 PM NFD Feature #5060 (New): Congestion Detection: Monitor size of PIT vs. available memory
- The main idea here is to avoid overflowing the available memory for PIT entries, by proactively adding congestion mar...
- 05:01 PM NFD Feature #5059: Congestion Detection: Monitor NIC incoming buffer queue
- Junxiao Shi wrote:
> > if the incoming queue exceeds some threshold to put in a congestion mark
> What's the al...
- 12:44 PM NFD Feature #5059 (New): Congestion Detection: Monitor NIC incoming buffer queue
- I noticed in VM experiments that often NFD processing speed is the performance bottleneck, which leads to many/all of...
- 08:29 PM NFD Feature #5038 (New): Put netstat -s output on NFD status page
- See title.
This is very useful for debugging when you don't have a user account on the testbed router.
- 02:50 PM NFD Bug #5035: IP fragmentation causes ndncatchunks to time out indefinitely
- Looking at these numbers, I'd say there's definitely something wrong at UCLA, LIP6, and probably ANYANG.
Also available in: Atom