Update Interest::toUri for v0.3 format
Interest::toUri currently converts Interest name and Selectors to a URI string.
Selectors are replaced with several new elements in Packet03Transition.
This issue is to update
Interest::toUri for the new elements.
- Blocked by Feature #4567: Encode Interest into v0.3 format and drop support for v0.2 format added
This update will affect ndndump test cases, which should be fixed at the same time.
There's no need for a separate issue. This should be done in #4567.
- Tags set to Packet03Transition
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Davide Pesavento
- Status changed from In Progress to Code review
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
- Blocked by deleted (Feature #4567: Encode Interest into v0.3 format and drop support for v0.2 format)
- Status changed from Code review to Closed
- Related to Feature #4567: Encode Interest into v0.3 format and drop support for v0.2 format added
Also available in: Atom