Task #4127: Rebuild the LSDB
Update NLSR Developer's guide to reflect re-built LSDB.
The re-building of the LSDB is a large-scale change and should be adequately documented in the Developer's guide.
Updated by Nicholas Gordon over 1 year ago
Specifically, the section on the LSDB should have the following properties:
- All public-access functions should be mentioned.
- For each public-access function X, all public-access functions that call X should be mentioned there, so that developers can grasp the call stack.
- For each public-access function X, a plain-English description of what the function accomplishes should be given, so that developers understand the role X plays in the whole program.
- For each public-access function X, a supplementary, plain-English description of where else in NLSR we use that function should be given, e.g. "The Lsdb::build() function is called when NLSR initializes itself, and must build its own LSAs for the first time."
- A plain-English description should be given of what the whole module accomplishes. E.g. "The FIB module in NLSR takes routing information and provides it to NFD..."