Using multi-hop connection results in failures of video rendering
If producer's ndnd and consumer's ndnd are connected to different hubs (i.e. caida.org and borges.metwi.ucla.edu accordingly), consumer fail to render video.
Steps to reproduce:
- Connect ndnd to caida.org (@ndndc add / udp ccnhub.caida.org 9695@)
- Run demo app for publishing under ndn/caida.org prefix (ndn_prefix parameter in configuration file) consumer-side
- Connect ndnd to borges (@ndndc add / udp borges.metwi.ucla.edu 9695@)
- Run demo app for fetching from producer
Consumer posts errors to log (can't decode frame).
Updated by Peter Gusev over 6 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100