ndn-net-device-face.t.cpp unit test occasionally fails.
Sometimes the output of faceStatus.getNInInterests() (line 80) is 2000 and others 1999. That is why sometimes the unit test fails.
- Category set to tests
- Status changed from New to Code review
- Assignee set to Spyros Mastorakis
- Target version set to 2.1
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
What's the root cause of
faceStatus.getNInInterests() off-by-one? What's that extra incoming Interest?
It's not right to simply accept both possibilities without finding the root cause.
The root cause is that the ndnSIM test cases are actual simulation scenarios. For this one, if you modify the stop time of the simulation from 20 sec to 20.00001 sec, then the test case does not fail.
- Status changed from Code review to Closed
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Also available in: Atom