- Login: sunny
- Registered on: 07/30/2013
- Last connection: 11/27/2020
|Application Development Documentation / Guides||Developer, Reporter||10/10/2014|
|NDN Control Center||Developer||12/14/2016|
|NDN Specifications||Manager, Developer||06/08/2014|
- 09:59 PM ndn-cxx Bug #5136: ValidatorConfig with more than one trust-anchor - Cannot create dynamic group, because group already exists
- I don't know what `groupId` is, but if a unique identifier is needed, you can use a counter or a GUID.
- 11:35 AM ndn-cxx Bug #5136 (Code review): ValidatorConfig with more than one trust-anchor - Cannot create dynamic group, because group already exists
- Environment: Ubuntu 18.04 amd64, ndn-cxx 0.7.1.
- 11:10 AM ndn-cxx Feature #5133: Support compilation on Windows
- Varun Patil wrote in #note-7:
> > Any ideas on how to have continuous integration builds on Windows? Are you willing...
- 09:53 AM ndn-cxx Feature #5133: Support compilation on Windows
- Varun Patil wrote in #note-5:
> Everything related to `UnixTransport` had to go due to lack of sockets
- 03:44 AM ndn-cxx Feature #5133: Support compilation on Windows
- Varun Patil wrote in #note-3:
> Btw all units tests except one segfault pass now.
That's much better state than what...
- 07:59 PM ndn-cxx Feature #5133: Support compilation on Windows
- I attempted ndn-cxx and NFD on Windows in the past.
* First attempt (not working): https://ndncomm.github.io/NFD-W...
- 02:05 AM NFD Task #5024 (Duplicate): Self-learning: pick one FIB entry to forward Interest instead of multicasting
- 02:25 PM NFD Feature #4528: Management thread
- > how much performance improvement would you expect from separating mgmt out -- 20%? 50%?
Benefits depend on freq...
- 08:21 PM NFD Feature #4924: asf/best-route/multicast: expose RetxSuppression settings in strategy parameters
- I didn't realize that strategy parameters can have multiple components.
Remember to increment strategy version num...
- 11:44 AM NFD Bug #4998 (Closed): Persistent Interest loop with malformed Selectors
- This bug no longer occurs as tested in NFD 0.7.0.
Also available in: Atom