- Registered on: 07/30/2013
- Last connection: 10/15/2019
- ndnSIM (Developer, 03/30/2015)
- NFD (Manager, Developer, 01/19/2014)
- ndn-cxx (Manager, Developer, 02/18/2014)
- repo-ng (Developer, 05/25/2017)
- NLSR (Developer, Reporter, 02/21/2014)
- ndn-embedded (Developer, 05/12/2014)
- NDN Specifications (Manager, Developer, 06/08/2014)
- Application Development Documentation / Guides (Developer, Reporter, 10/10/2014)
- ndn-tools (Manager, Developer, 02/02/2015)
- NFD-android (Manager, Developer, 02/09/2015)
- NAC (Developer, 11/28/2017)
- ndncert (Developer, 07/14/2019)
- NDN Control Center (Developer, 12/14/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 01/04/2017)
- 10:13 PM ndn-cxx Feature #4804: Signed Interest v0.3
- 10:12 PM ndn-cxx Feature #5004: CertificateBundle encoding and decoding
- Reminder sent to assignee: https://www.lists.cs.ucla.edu/pipermail/nfd-dev/2019-October/003828.html
- 09:39 AM ndn-tools Feature #5021: ndncatchunks: support unversioned data retrieval
- This is a regression from #4832. Thus, it's assigned to the same developer as that issue.
A related problem is tha...
- 08:46 AM ndn-embedded Task #4889 (Closed): Update wiki for installing NDN projects on Raspberry Pi 2b/3b/3b+
- [[Cross-compiling_NDN_projects_for_Raspberry_Pi]] rev47 recommends using Ubuntu PPA. There's no need to cross-compile...
- 08:45 AM ndn-embedded Wiki edit: Cross-compiling_NDN_projects_for_Raspberry_Pi (#47)
- 08:41 AM ndn-embedded Wiki edit: Cross-compiling_NDN_projects_for_home_routers (#14)
- 08:38 AM ndn-embedded Task #3298 (Closed): Issue in running NDN/NFD on router using OpenWRT
> With the release of OpenWrt 18.06, the old OpenWrt 15.05 rele...
- 02:11 AM NFD Feature #4973: Self-learning: switching from multicast to unicast on WiFi infrastructure
> Complexity in unit tests is preferable to complexity in the actual forwarder. Tests come second.
No. Test cove...
- 06:42 PM NFD Feature #4973: Self-learning: switching from multicast to unicast on WiFi infrastructure
- > Signals are for *notifications*.
False. `Face` type has signals to start forwarding pipeline processing of incom...
- 08:05 AM NDN Specifications Feature #4577: Naming conventions: use typed name components instead of markers
- Published as revision 2: https://named-data.net/publications/techreports/ndn-tr-22-2-ndn-memo-naming-conventions/
Also available in: Atom