- Login: sunny
- Registered on: 07/30/2013
- Last connection: 05/07/2021
|Application Development Documentation / Guides||Developer, Reporter||10/10/2014|
|NDN Control Center||Developer||12/14/2016|
|NDN Specifications||Manager, Developer||06/08/2014|
- 06:33 PM NLSR Task #5152: Problem of assigning link-cost to "zero" for neighbors in Hyperbolic Routing (HR)
- In #2010-3, @Beichuan suggests:
> Define a range for local applications, and a range for external sources.
> The ...
- 01:26 PM NFD Bug #5158: TCP RST ⇒ Transport endpoint is not connected
- The bug was captured on my home router. The IP sending the packets in question was either an attacker or a vulnerabil...
- 01:13 PM NFD Bug #5158 (New): TCP RST ⇒ Transport endpoint is not connected
- NFD crashes if it receives the following sequence of packets:
1. NFD receives a TCP packet with SYN,ECN,CWR flags,...
- 07:38 PM NFD Bug #5155: "bind: Cannot assign requested address" immediately after a new IPv6 address appears on an interface
- I cannot reproduce this issue with the given script on Ubuntu 20.04.
The experiment was conducted on Virtual Wall 1 t...
- 09:38 AM ndn-cxx Feature #5148: ValidatorConfig: multiple sig-type restrictions in a single checker
- Davide Pesavento wrote in #note-3:
> We still want to implement support for multiple signature types in the same che...
- 05:36 AM ndn-cxx Feature #5148 (Duplicate): ValidatorConfig: multiple sig-type restrictions in a single checker
- #4524 used to be temporarily removing the sig-type configuration, but it has evolved to implement that check instead....
- 03:13 PM ndn-cxx Feature #4588 (Closed): ndnsec export/import: accept passphrase from command line option
- Junxiao Shi wrote in #note-9:
> > https://gerrit.named-data.net/c/ndn-cxx/+/4804
> It’s a partial solution. I d...
- 03:04 PM ndn-cxx Bug #5145 (Code review): ValidatorConfig: checker - conflict between spec and implementation
- 01:56 PM ndn-cxx Bug #5145 (In Progress): ValidatorConfig: checker - conflict between spec and implementation
- 03:25 AM NFD Bug #5149: Error 10060 when fetching RIB dataset: Timeout exceeded
- This issue is similar to #2174, but differs in:
* #5149 is a timeout in `rib/list` dataset
* #2174 is a timeout i...
Also available in: Atom