- Registered on: 07/30/2013
- Last connection: 06/18/2018
- ndnSIM (Developer, 03/30/2015)
- NFD (Manager, Developer, 01/19/2014)
- ndn-cxx (Manager, Developer, 02/18/2014)
- repo-ng (Developer, 05/25/2017)
- NLSR (Developer, Reporter, 02/21/2014)
- ndn-embedded (Developer, 05/12/2014)
- NDN Specifications (Manager, Developer, 06/08/2014)
- Application Development Documentation / Guides (Developer, Reporter, 10/10/2014)
- ndn-tools (Manager, Developer, 02/02/2015)
- NFD-android (Manager, Developer, 02/09/2015)
- NAC (Developer, 11/28/2017)
- NDN Control Center (Developer, 12/14/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 01/04/2017)
- 03:35 AM ndn-cxx Feature #4588: ndnsec export/import: accept passphrase from command line option
- > https://gerrit.named-data.net/c/ndn-cxx/+/4804
It’s a partial solution. I do intend to work on the full note-1 s...
- 12:12 AM NFD Feature #3076 (Feedback): C++14 support
- > Missing: pull request for [ndnmapDataCollector](https://github.com/WU-ARL/ndnmapDataCollector), to avoid problems u...
- 04:33 PM NFD Bug #4379: integration tests: fix broken tests
- > `test_aggregation` is failing because it is attempting to supply an argument to ndnpeek that was removed recently (...
- 05:32 PM NFD Feature #4005: NDNLPv2 fragmentation instead of IP fragmentation on UDP tunnels
- **nfdc** comes together with NFD codebase and they are supposed to implement the same [[Management]] protocol.
- 01:48 AM NFD Feature #4005: NDNLPv2 fragmentation instead of IP fragmentation on UDP tunnels
- > omitted Mtu field in responses have a dual meaning: it is either unlimited Mtu size or Mtu reporting is not support...
- 01:21 PM NFD Feature #4005: NDNLPv2 fragmentation instead of IP fragmentation on UDP tunnels
- > > * UDP and operator wants IP fragmentation: effective MTU (as seen by LinkService) is about 65000, LP fragmentatio...
- 10:24 AM NFD Feature #4005: NDNLPv2 fragmentation instead of IP fragmentation on UDP tunnels
- > On every datagram face or every UDP face?
On *every* face.
* Stream face: effective MTU is infinity, LP fragm...
- 07:40 AM mini-ndn Task #4078: Use popen in ndn_application
- > Popen does not seem to work correctly for cluster, even when HOME environment is passed:
Mininet Cluster Edition...
- 03:02 AM NFD Feature #4005: NDNLPv2 fragmentation instead of IP fragmentation on UDP tunnels
- > I added the `LpFragmentationEnabled` bit in [[FaceMgmt]]
I disagree with this change. Fragmentation should remai...
- 02:20 PM NFD-android Task #3443 (Closed): Persistent Face and Route configuration
Also available in: Atom