- Registered on: 07/30/2013
- Last connection: 06/19/2019
- ndnSIM (Developer, 03/30/2015)
- NFD (Manager, Developer, 01/19/2014)
- ndn-cxx (Manager, Developer, 02/18/2014)
- repo-ng (Developer, 05/25/2017)
- NLSR (Developer, Reporter, 02/21/2014)
- ndn-embedded (Developer, 05/12/2014)
- NDN Specifications (Manager, Developer, 06/08/2014)
- Application Development Documentation / Guides (Developer, Reporter, 10/10/2014)
- ndn-tools (Manager, Developer, 02/02/2015)
- NFD-android (Manager, Developer, 02/09/2015)
- NAC (Developer, 11/28/2017)
- NDN Control Center (Developer, 12/14/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 01/04/2017)
- 05:40 AM NDN Specifications Task #4928 (Code review): Rewrite NDN Certificate Format using IETF ABNF
- 05:26 AM NDN Specifications Task #4927 (Resolved): Rewrite NDNLPv2 syntax using IETF ABNF
- [[nfd:NDNLPv2]] rev47 has the changes.
- 05:25 AM NFD Wiki edit: NDNLPv2 (#47)
- 04:34 AM mini-ndn Bug #4792: NFDC does not work when ran through popen
- You are missing 'communicate'. Without it, the process cannot write to stdout, and thus may be paused.
p = no...
- 09:59 AM ndn-tools Feature #4851: chunks: integrate NAC
- This feature is fundamentally in conflict with #4637, which states that `ndncatchunks` should use `SegmentFetcher`. W...
- 04:36 AM ndn-cxx Feature #4658: Encode and decode Interest ApplicationParameters
- > you're contradicting yourself by first agreeing with him ("should not modify name during encoding") and later sayin...
- 12:01 AM ndn-cxx Feature #4722: Block literal
- > For `"0703 080141"_block, ` How should I generate **"0703 080141"**
These are handwritten according to [packet f...
- 09:24 AM NFD Wiki edit: TLV-TYPE (#13)
- 02:44 PM NFD Feature #4816: Display FIB nexthop endpoint ID in status dataset
- > Should we omit the EndpointID if it's 0, like
> face=262 (cost=9)
Yes, that's fine.
- 02:33 PM ndn-cxx Feature #4658: Encode and decode Interest ApplicationParameters
- > I'm still unease that we modify name during encoding
No, Interest type should not modify name during encoding. I...
Also available in: Atom