- Registered on: 07/30/2013
- Last connection: 10/18/2018
- ndnSIM (Developer, 03/30/2015)
- NFD (Manager, Developer, 01/19/2014)
- ndn-cxx (Manager, Developer, 02/18/2014)
- repo-ng (Developer, 05/25/2017)
- NLSR (Developer, Reporter, 02/21/2014)
- ndn-embedded (Developer, 05/12/2014)
- NDN Specifications (Manager, Developer, 06/08/2014)
- Application Development Documentation / Guides (Developer, Reporter, 10/10/2014)
- ndn-tools (Manager, Developer, 02/02/2015)
- NFD-android (Manager, Developer, 02/09/2015)
- NAC (Developer, 11/28/2017)
- NDN Control Center (Developer, 12/14/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 01/04/2017)
- 12:28 PM NDN Specifications Feature #4706 (Resolved): RDR packet format specification
- [[RDR]] rev1.
- 12:28 PM NDN Specifications Wiki edit: RDR (#1)
- 06:59 AM NFD Task #4756: Deploy Ubuntu 18.10 Jenkins agents
- > I created boxes with the dependency packages pre-installed to speed up the integration testing environment
- 06:57 AM NFD Task #4756: Deploy Ubuntu 18.10 Jenkins agents
- > Does bento provide any benefit over boxcutter when creating custom boxes?
bento publishes pre-built boxes. There...
- 11:25 AM ndn-js Bug #4757: RawGit is shutting down
- The link is correct, but you still need to send the announcement on ndn-lib.
- 08:02 PM ndn-js Bug #4757 (Closed): RawGit is shutting down
> Hi! RawGit is shutting down.
> Repos that served co...
- 06:42 AM NFD Task #4756: Deploy Ubuntu 18.10 Jenkins agents
- > Eric created custom boxes, I think he left instructions on how to do it or just email him.
Eric uses [boxcutter]...
- 06:21 PM NFD Feature #4285 (Rejected): Temporary FIB entry
- Replaced by #4683.
- 06:04 PM ndn-cxx Feature #4692: SegmentFetcher: allow applications to stop/cancel fetch
- > Could a potential solution be to let users pass a scheduler to the segment fetcher (not tested yet)?
No, the API...
- 11:07 AM ndn-cxx Feature #4612: Represent floating-point number as TLV-VALUE
- > They deal with doubles so using "Double" in the name instead of "Float" sounds more intuitive to me.
"Float" is ...
Also available in: Atom