- Login: sunny
- Registered on: 07/30/2013
- Last connection: 10/16/2021
|Application Development Documentation / Guides||Developer, Reporter||10/10/2014|
|NDN Control Center||Developer||12/14/2016|
|NDN Specifications||Manager, Developer||06/08/2014|
- 10:48 AM ndn-cxx Bug #5180: ./waf install error: 'NoneType' object is not iterable
- Will Fehrnstrom wrote in #note-9:
> fatal: not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
This is ...
- 02:45 PM ndn-cxx Bug #5180: ./waf install error: 'NoneType' object is not iterable
- Are you certain that `./waf` step is executed successfully?
If you forget to execute `./waf` step or it failed, this ...
- 05:59 PM ndn-cxx Bug #5176 (New): ValidityPeriod.NotAfter=99991231T235959 misinterpreted
- The following command imports a SafeBag that contains a certificate whose ValidityPeriod.NotAfter is set to `"9999123...
- 06:48 PM NFD Task #5172: Release 0.8.0
- NLSR package needs a small update too: delete the `sudo` usage in `nlsr.postinst` script.
The NLSR package does not ...
- 06:43 PM NFD Task #5172: Release 0.8.0
- NFD package scripts need an update before release.
I'm getting a deprecation notice in nightly.
Setting up n...
- 09:45 AM NFD Feature #5169: nfdc: execute a batch of commands defined in a separate file
- Design questions:
If one of the commands contains a syntax error, should nfdc validate all the commands before try...
- 07:16 AM NFD Bug #5167: Forwarder::insertDeadNonceList should not add the same nonce multiple times
- This bug can possibly cause *seemingly* persistent loop, if a FIB entry has a large number of nexthops, such as the `...
- 06:33 PM NLSR Task #5152: Problem of assigning link-cost to "zero" for neighbors in Hyperbolic Routing (HR)
- In #2010-3, @Beichuan suggests:
> Define a range for local applications, and a range for external sources.
> The ...
- 01:26 PM NFD Bug #5158: TCP RST ⇒ Transport endpoint is not connected
- The bug was captured on my home router. The IP sending the packets in question was either an attacker or a vulnerabil...
- 01:13 PM NFD Bug #5158 (New): TCP RST ⇒ Transport endpoint is not connected
- NFD crashes if it receives the following sequence of packets:
1. NFD receives a TCP packet with SYN,ECN,CWR flags,...
Also available in: Atom