FaceStatus: plural of "data" is "data"
FaceStatus struct contains
nOutDatas fields. However, the plural form of "data" is "data", not "datas". Thus, these fields should be renamed as
This should be changed in:
- FaceMgmt spec
ndn::nfd::FaceStatus type and its usage in NFD
nfdc status report xml schema and corresponding implementation
Given 0.7.0 is a breaking change, it is a good time to fix this historical mistake.
Note that this would not cause a wire format change: an old library that labels the TLV-TYPE as nInDatas/nOutDatas would continue to encode and decode the struct correctly.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Junxiao Shi
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- % Done changed from 10 to 40
- % Done changed from 40 to 80
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
Eventual removal will be performed in #3988.
Also available in: Atom