- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/01/2015
- Last connection: 10/10/2019
- 05:23 PM NFD Task #5027 (Closed): Avoid sending NACK to multicast Faces
- Issue closed because of wrong testing.
- 05:22 PM NFD Bug #5025 (Closed): Self-learning: avoid sending NACK to multicast face
- This bug is closed, because the testing was conducted wrong.
- 08:56 AM NFD Task #5027: Avoid sending NACK to multicast Faces
- Two producers and one consumer on the same LAN, the consumer has a multicast Face that can reach both producers. We t...
- 11:33 PM NFD Task #5027 (Rejected): Avoid sending NACK to multicast Faces
- NACK is not supposed to be sent to multicast Faces, because Data may be served by others. However, the current NFD do...
- 11:25 PM NFD Task #5026 (New): Self-learning: unit testing
- Self-learning strategy operates between two threads, `mainIo` and `ribIo`, making unit testing challenging. Before Se...
- 10:48 PM NFD Bug #5025 (Closed): Self-learning: avoid sending NACK to multicast face
- The current self-learning sends NACK in responding to a non-discovery Interest with no FIB entries. However, NACKs ar...
- 10:32 PM NFD Task #5024 (New): Self-learning: pick one FIB entry to forward Interest instead of multicasting
- In the current self-learning implementation, Interest will be multicast if FIB entries exist. This results in duplica...
- 11:27 AM NFD Task #5023 (New): Self-learning: avoid sending duplicate packets to Faces over the same physical link
- The current self-learning forwarding strategy implementation will broadcasts a discovery Interest to all non-local Fa...
- 11:10 AM NFD Bug #5022 (Code review): self-learning: check if out-record of the PIT Entry exists before accessing it
- 10:59 AM NFD Bug #5022 (Code review): self-learning: check if out-record of the PIT Entry exists before accessing it
- In `SelfLearningStrategy::afterReceiveData`, `StrategyInfo` is accessed on the out-record of the PIT entry without ch...
Also available in: Atom