- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/19/2014
- Last connection: 12/17/2017
- jndn (Developer, 02/26/2015)
- NFD (Developer, 01/20/2014)
- ndn-cxx (Developer, 02/18/2014)
- repo-ng (Developer, 05/25/2017)
- NLSR (Developer, Reporter, 02/21/2014)
- ndn-embedded (Developer, 05/12/2014)
- NDN Specifications (Developer, 06/08/2014)
- NDN-BMS (EBAMS) (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 10/08/2014)
- Application Development Documentation / Guides (Developer, Reporter, 10/10/2014)
- ndn-tools (Developer, 02/02/2015)
- NFD-android (Developer, 02/09/2015)
- NDN-CCL (Developer, Reporter, 03/05/2015)
- NDNFit (Open mHealth) (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 03/09/2015)
- NAC (Developer, 11/28/2017)
- ndncert (Developer, 07/14/2019)
- NDN Control Center (Developer, 12/14/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 01/04/2017)
- 03:53 PM NFD Feature #3000: Design mobility with forwarding hint
- 3/15/16: JeffB pointed out that the 2015/08/14 slide deck did not clearly describe LINK processing (slide 11 <in prod...
- 08:48 AM NDN Specifications Task #3552: Specify default ChildSelector behavior for ContentStore lookup
- the question is not whether leftmost option is useful in any case, but rather what is the most common expectation tha...
- 12:49 PM ndn-cxx Bug #2104: ndncert subject name only allows printable_string
- I heard that Tai-Lin might be using his own code to create cert?
If that is the case, I would also suggest that Tai-...
- 03:52 PM NDN Specifications Task #1731: Interest NACK
- #12 seems to give an inaccurate description about the outcome of 20140805 conference call.
First, the discussion foc...
- 10:15 AM ndn-cxx Bug #1589: KeyChain::sign is slow with tpm=osx-keychain
- Jeff, I am afraid that this is NOT a priority question.
We do not have a solution at this time, no matter how high t...
Also available in: Atom