Jerald Paul Abraham
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/19/2014
- Last connection: 04/27/2014
- NFD (Developer, 01/20/2014)
- ndn-cxx (Developer, 02/18/2014)
- repo-ng (Developer, 05/25/2017)
- ndn-embedded (Developer, 05/12/2014)
- NDN Specifications (Developer, 06/08/2014)
- ndn-tools (Developer, 02/02/2015)
- NFD-android (Developer, 02/09/2015)
- NAC (Developer, 11/28/2017)
- NDN Control Center (Developer, 12/14/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 01/04/2017)
- 07:11 PM NFD Task #1537 (Closed): Install ndn-cxx dependency
- 03:59 PM NFD Task #1537 (Code review): Install ndn-cxx dependency
- 03:01 PM NFD Task #1537 (In Progress): Install ndn-cxx dependency
- 01:52 AM NFD Task #1385 (Closed): FIB match test scenario
- 02:19 PM NFD Bug #1522: Command Interests should not expect synchronized clock
- For scenario 2, when we say <i>"the producer has already received a valid signed Interest whose timestamp is equal or...
- 11:26 PM NFD Task #1384 (Closed): Interest aggregation test scenario
- 11:30 PM NFD Task #1385 (Code review): FIB match test scenario
- 06:21 PM ndn-cxx Task #1274: Optimize Scheduler
- Do we really need two Schedulers which serve the same purpose in the library?
The current scheduler implementation...
- 08:05 PM NFD Task #1384: Interest aggregation test scenario
- Oh my mistake. I wasn't sure of that.
I would prefer using ndn-traffic if that's ok.
- 07:38 PM NFD Task #1384: Interest aggregation test scenario
- I would recommend that an application should never rely on a library's default behavior.
Please advice if you see ...
Also available in: Atom