- Login: tosatto
- Email: Andrea.Tosatto@lip6.fr
- Registered on: 11/04/2015
- Last connection: 03/28/2017
- 11:41 AM NFD Feature #3352: Set transport state UP/DOWN based on the state of the underlying network interface
- We've some design questions regarding permanent unicast faces, in particular how they behave when their face local ad...
- 11:08 AM NFD Feature #3352 (In Progress): Set transport state UP/DOWN based on the state of the underlying network interface
- 01:29 PM ndn-tools Feature #3071: chunks: segmented file transfer
- Alex Afanasyev wrote:
> I think the small problem is that the above packets don't have segment number in their name....
- 09:33 AM ndn-tools Feature #3071: chunks: segmented file transfer
- Patch set 14 (http://gerrit.named-data.net/#/c/2560/14) introduces the possibility to use different discover version ...
- 10:29 AM ndn-cxx Feature #3353 (In Progress): NetworkMonitor: emit fine-grained signals when the state of a network interface changes
- The idea is to add a fine grained monitoring of all the network interfaces in the ndn::util::NetworkMonitor class.
- 09:53 AM ndn-cxx Feature #3353 (Closed): NetworkMonitor: emit fine-grained signals when the state of a network interface changes
- Save the status of every system network interface and notify if there are any link or address changes in one of them....
Also available in: Atom