- Login: davidepesa
- Registered on: 01/20/2014
- Last connection: 03/16/2021
|NDN Control Center||Developer||12/14/2016|
|NDN Specifications||Manager, Developer||06/08/2014|
- 07:04 PM NFD Task #5183 (New): Deploy Ubuntu 21.10 Jenkins agents
- Ubuntu 21.10 was released on October 14, 2021. At least two 64-bit Ubuntu 21.10 agents should be set up as soon as po...
- 09:32 PM ndn-cxx Bug #5164 (Code review): ndnsec import: segmentation fault with invalid SafeBag
- 04:32 PM NFD Feature #5182: Easier identification of the process at the other end of a UnixStream face
- Also note that the `pid` returned by `getsockopt` will be that of the process that created/connected the socket, whic...
- 04:24 PM NFD Feature #5182: Easier identification of the process at the other end of a UnixStream face
- Davide Pesavento wrote:
> For instance, we could define a new `pid://` FaceUri scheme for this purpose.
- 02:05 PM NFD Feature #5182 (New): Easier identification of the process at the other end of a UnixStream face
- Currently the remote FaceUri of a Unix face contains the file descriptor number of the NFD-side socket, e.g.: `fd://4...
- 10:07 PM ndn-cxx Feature #5154: OpenSSL 3.0 support
- https://gerrit.named-data.net/c/ndn-cxx/+/6497 This patch conditionally disables testing of the DES-encrypted PKCS #8...
- 08:26 PM ndn-cxx Bug #5180: ./waf install error: 'NoneType' object is not iterable
- The only thing I can suggest right now is to try with a git clone instead of the tarball.
git clone https://g...
- 12:59 AM NFD Task #5181 (New): Jenkins: replace CentOS 8 with ?
- With CentOS 8 essentially a [dead man walking](https://blog.centos.org/2020/12/future-is-centos-stream/), we should d...
- 07:31 PM ndn-cxx Feature #2859: Explicitly export public symbols
- Ad interim, we could consider adding flags such as `-Bsymbolic-functions`, `-fvisibility-inlines-hidden`, `-fno-seman...
- 10:54 AM ndn-cxx Bug #5180: ./waf install error: 'NoneType' object is not iterable
- Thanks. I cannot reproduce but there could be a race condition. Can you post the entire python backtrace of the error?
Also available in: Atom