- Registered on: 01/20/2014
- Last connection: 06/25/2019
- NFD (Manager, Developer, 01/20/2014)
- ndn-cxx (Manager, Developer, 02/18/2014)
- repo-ng (Developer, 05/25/2017)
- ndn-embedded (Developer, 05/12/2014)
- NDN Specifications (Manager, Developer, 06/08/2014)
- ndns (Developer, 01/25/2019)
- ndn-tools (Manager, Developer, 02/02/2015)
- NFD-android (Manager, Developer, 02/09/2015)
- NAC (Developer, 11/28/2017)
- NDN Control Center (Developer, 12/14/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 01/04/2017)
- 11:59 AM ndn-cxx Bug #4959 (New): operator<<(std::ostream&, const Data&) may throw
std::cout << d;
- 11:36 AM NFD Feature #4786: KITE implementation
- Zhongda Xia wrote:
> I (kind of vaguely) recall Junxiao mentioned using NFD's readvertising mechanisms, essentially ...
- 11:35 AM NFD Feature #4786: KITE implementation
- Zhongda Xia wrote:
> Now that I think about it, if we reuse PA code for verifying KiteRequests, the name can be simp...
- 10:28 AM NFD Feature #4786: KITE implementation
- Another question: how does the producer app (or a library on its behalf) know when to issue a KiteRequest?
- 10:26 AM NFD Feature #4786: KITE implementation
- Yeah I understand that. I was not suggesting that the same PA from the producer is directly put into the KiteAck and ...
- 09:52 AM NFD Wiki edit: PrefixAnnouncement (#7)
- 09:19 AM NFD Feature #4786: KITE implementation
- Why isn't the MP sending a PrefixAnnouncement in its KiteRequest? (apologies if you already answered this question, b...
- 09:14 AM NFD Feature #4786: KITE implementation
- Please add examples of KiteRequest and KiteAck to the wiki page, i.e. what the name and packet format look like.
- 10:47 AM ndn-cxx Feature #3075: Design support for SignatureHmacWithSha256
- Should we support specifying an HMAC key *inline* in the `SigningInfo` string representation? i.e. something like `"h...
- 10:13 AM ndn-tools Feature #4851: chunks: integrate NAC
- I don't see any conflict. Several features have been implemented in `ndncatchunks` first and later found their way in...
Also available in: Atom