- Login: davidepesa
- Registered on: 01/20/2014
- Last connection: 03/16/2021
|NDN Control Center||Developer||12/14/2016|
|NDN Specifications||Manager, Developer||06/08/2014|
- 10:20 AM ndn-cxx Feature #4970 (Closed): Native support for Android logging
- 10:35 PM NFD Bug #5155: "bind: Cannot assign requested address" immediately after a new IPv6 address appears on an interface
- TL;DR: it appears that the kernel [doesn't like it](https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/17e7124aad766b3f158943acb5...
- 08:52 PM NFD Bug #5155: "bind: Cannot assign requested address" immediately after a new IPv6 address appears on an interface
- Alexander Lane wrote in #note-7:
> I will try 20.04 and see if my local behavior is consistent with what Junxiao is ...
- 11:43 AM NFD Bug #5155: "bind: Cannot assign requested address" immediately after a new IPv6 address appears on an interface
- Alex, can you please apply this patch https://gerrit.named-data.net/c/NFD/+/6400 and run the experiment again until i...
- 04:30 PM NFD Bug #5155: "bind: Cannot assign requested address" immediately after a new IPv6 address appears on an interface
- is this on Ubuntu? what version?
- 09:20 PM ndn-cxx Feature #5154: OpenSSL 3.0 support
- With [this patch](https://gerrit.named-data.net/c/ndn-cxx/+/6394), ndn-cxx can successfully detect openssl 3.0.0-alph...
- 01:34 PM ndn-cxx Feature #5154 (In Progress): OpenSSL 3.0 support
- 12:16 PM NFD Feature #5140 (Closed): Add per upstream suppression to ASF strategy
- Today's call concluded that no further changes are needed.
- 11:32 AM NFD Feature #4762 (New): Add a new UnsolicitedDataPolicy that admits unsolicited data by prefix
- 11:05 AM ndn-cxx Task #5044 (In Progress): Switch default naming convention encoding to TYPED
Also available in: Atom