- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/05/2014
- Last connection: 05/17/2017
- NFD (Developer, 02/06/2014)
- ndn-cxx (Developer, 02/18/2014)
- repo-ng (Developer, 05/25/2017)
- ndn-embedded (Developer, 05/12/2014)
- NDN Specifications (Developer, 06/08/2014)
- ndn-tools (Developer, 02/02/2015)
- NFD-android (Developer, 02/09/2015)
- ndn-sci (Developer, Reporter, 02/11/2015)
- NAC (Developer, 11/28/2017)
- ndncert (Developer, 07/14/2019)
- NDN Control Center (Developer, 12/14/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 01/04/2017)
- 10:25 AM NFD Task #3807: Content store profiling
- Junxiao Shi wrote:
> I compared `callgrind_nfd_0.5.0_cs_benchmark_FindMissInsert.out` with `callgrind_nfd_0.5.0_cs_b...
- 12:33 PM NFD Task #3807: Content store profiling
- Junxiao Shi wrote:
> > `ndn::name::Component::compare()` uses half of the running time
- 07:29 PM NFD Task #3610: FIB+PIT profiling
- Davide Pesavento wrote:
> Chengyu Fan wrote:
> > The profiling is running for the portion between two time::s...
- 02:20 PM NFD Task #3610: FIB+PIT profiling
- The profiling results for the latest NFD (9685cc5682c9e1d642747649294f469e316733ab) is uploaded. The ndn-cxx version ...
- 04:41 PM NFD Task #3610: FIB+PIT profiling
- The number I reported is the time between two time::steady_clock::now() calls.
Since I have trouble to install ope...
- 02:52 PM NFD Task #3610: FIB+PIT profiling
- I have run the pit_fib performance test on an ONL Host8core machine. The Callgrind profiling output file is uploaded....
- 09:26 PM ndn-cxx Bug #3752: Build failed with boost 1.61.0
- Davide is right. After I reinstall the sphinx, the build succeeds with no errors.
- 03:34 PM ndn-cxx Bug #3752: Build failed with boost 1.61.0
- I use OSX 10.11.6. The failure happened after I upgrade my brew.
- 12:16 PM ndn-cxx Bug #3752 (Rejected): Build failed with boost 1.61.0
- When I build ndn-cxx with boost 1.61.0 I have the errors below
[ 28/167] Processing sphinx_build [man]: d...
- 10:52 AM NFD Task #3567: Face system benchmark
- I have reported the benchmark results for the face-system with TCMalloc in task #3564. Please refer http://redmine.na...
Also available in: Atom