Hila Ben Abraham
- Login: hilata
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/05/2014
- Last connection: 06/05/2017
- 01:06 PM NFD Bug #3933: Nack test incorrect counting of Nacks
> Thus, the test should be re-implemented by counting the number of Nacks between router NFD and consumer NFD (A-D)...
- 12:59 PM NFD Feature #3157: Nack scenario
- I was finally able to fix the problem and verified the test using ndn-cxx-breaks. I will clean up the code and upload...
- 12:38 PM NFD Feature #3157: Nack scenario
- Two tests fail according to the results attached in note-16.
- 12:03 PM NFD Feature #3157: Nack scenario
- After discussing it with Eric we suggest one of the following options:
1. Adding new apps to a new 'tools' dir...
- 11:21 AM NFD Feature #3157: Nack scenario
- OK. What would be the appropriate way to build the consumer? Can I add it as the initial test step? Or should I suppo...
- 05:27 PM NFD Feature #3157 (Feedback): Nack scenario
- I finally got to test this task and I found that I can't get the generated nonce of an outgoing Interest when using P...
- 12:47 PM NFD Feature #3157: Nack scenario
- An update: I will submit the task once I have it tested on ONL. It will probably take a few more days since ONL has b...
- 09:59 AM NFD Bug #3411: NccStrategy doesn't explore potential upstreams
- I am not saying there is no weakness in the ccnd design, but I don't think note-4 (cited in patchset 7) captures the ...
- 10:44 AM NFD Bug #3411: NccStrategy doesn't explore potential upstreams
- I agree that patchset 7 includes a more comprehensive test scenario for ncc than the previous patchsets (that were ma...
- 03:39 PM NFD Feature #3157: Nack scenario
- I need a couple of clarifications:
1. Step 2 requires best-route while step 3 requires best-route v1. Does nfd sup...
Also available in: Atom