- Registered on: 02/07/2014
- NFD (Developer, 02/10/2014)
- ndn-cxx (Developer, 02/18/2014)
- repo-ng (Developer, 05/25/2017)
- NLSR (Developer, Reporter, 02/21/2014)
- ndn-embedded (Developer, 05/12/2014)
- NDN Specifications (Developer, 06/08/2014)
- ndn-tools (Developer, 02/02/2015)
- NFD-android (Developer, 02/09/2015)
- NAC (Developer, 11/28/2017)
- ndncert (Developer, 07/14/2019)
- NDN Control Center (Developer, 12/14/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 01/04/2017)
- 01:16 PM NFD Bug #3942: Removing linux ppa doesn't remove upstart conf files
- 'apt-get purge nfd' did remove the upstart files.
You may close this bug. I think it would be good to add this in...
- 12:08 PM NFD Bug #3942 (Rejected): Removing linux ppa doesn't remove upstart conf files
- Hello all,
I am using following version of nfd downloaded from github:
$ nfd --version
- 11:15 AM NFD Bug #2150: NFD does not honor netem delays
- David, your analysis seems right. The problem is also in the ndn-traffic-generator. I'll report it to the GitHub.
- 03:43 PM NFD Bug #2150: NFD does not honor netem delays
- > How were you able to downgrade ndn-tlv-ping to a version before C++11 transition? It won't compile in C++03 mode.
- 12:21 PM NFD Bug #2150: NFD does not honor netem delays
- Okay, so the problem is not in NFD, it is in ndn-tlv-ping. I downgraded ndn-tlv-ping to the commit: 38f1ea7698108bdd1...
- 02:21 PM NFD Bug #2150: NFD does not honor netem delays
- Want to add that this started to happen after recent git pull. The commit that I was using previously (8bfd56d051bb1b...
- 10:44 AM NFD Bug #2150: NFD does not honor netem delays
- Please move this bug to NFD. Thanks!
- 10:43 AM NFD Bug #2150 (Rejected): NFD does not honor netem delays
- I've a machine with multiple interfaces:
eth0 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:24:e8:7a:44:cd
- 02:26 PM NLSR Bug #2096 (Rejected): Unable to compile NLSR code on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.
- Commit IDs
- 11:55 AM NLSR Feature #1808: It would be good to have a way of specifying log filename in nlsr.conf
- This feature is not required once Task #1950 is completed.
Also available in: Atom