- Login: lanwang_ndn
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/17/2014
- Last connection: 05/28/2020
|Application Development Documentation / Guides||Developer, Reporter||10/10/2014|
|NDN Control Center||Developer||12/14/2016|
|NDN-BMS (EBAMS)||Developer, Reporter||10/08/2014|
|NDNFit (Open mHealth)||Developer, Reporter||03/09/2015|
- 07:31 AM NFD Feature #4762: Add a new UnsolicitedDataPolicy that admits unsolicited data by prefix
- Davide Pesavento wrote:
> What's the status of this issue?
Ernest implemented this feature but the code has not b...
- 08:00 AM NFD Feature #3142: Configurable top-level prefixes for NFD-RIB
- Junxiao Shi wrote:
> > setting the prefix registration command prefix to have those faces to the gateways as next ho...
- 07:13 AM NFD Feature #3142: Configurable top-level prefixes for NFD-RIB
- Although the above is desirable, it is not absolutely necessary depending on the specific goal of the host - what the...
- 06:49 AM NLSR Bug #4177: Readvertise causes withdrawal of site prefix
- Each prefix should be associated with a set of sources. When a command to advertise a prefix is received, that sourc...
- 06:47 AM NLSR Bug #4177: Readvertise causes withdrawal of site prefix
- Junxiao Shi wrote:
> > NLSR should refuse to either advertise or withdraw a prefix.
> Refusing the advertise/wi...
- 06:45 AM NLSR Bug #4177: Readvertise causes withdrawal of site prefix
- Ashlesh Gawande wrote:
> Don't see sources being used anywhere in the code (no insert call provides source).
- 11:39 AM NFD Bug #4408: NFD throughput using large chunk is low
- The bandwidth-delay product is 10Gbps * 3ms = 30Mb = 3.75MB. The congestion window cannot be bigger than this, which...
- 11:19 AM ndnrtc Feature #3481: Test NDN-RTC performance in Mini-NDN
- This can be reassigned to Nick.
- 02:32 PM NFD Feature #3176: NACK in multicast strategy
- how about give the first preference to local applications that sent the same interest (same name)? if there are mult...
- 05:04 AM NFD Feature #3813: Forwarding strategy for using multiple interfaces in generic deployments
- Our ASF strategy has been implemented in NFD and is part of the latest NFD release (0.5.0). Here's the related Redmi...
Also available in: Atom