- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/17/2014
- Last connection: 11/05/2019
- NFD (Developer, 02/17/2014)
- ndn-cxx (Developer, 02/18/2014)
- repo-ng (Developer, 05/25/2017)
- NLSR (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 02/21/2014)
- ndn-embedded (Developer, 05/12/2014)
- NDN Specifications (Developer, 06/08/2014)
- NDN-BMS (EBAMS) (Developer, Reporter, 10/08/2014)
- Application Development Documentation / Guides (Developer, Reporter, 10/10/2014)
- mini-ndn (Manager, Developer, 12/11/2014)
- ndn-tools (Developer, 02/02/2015)
- NFD-android (Developer, 02/09/2015)
- NDNFit (Open mHealth) (Developer, Reporter, 03/09/2015)
- NAC (Developer, 11/28/2017)
- ndncert (Developer, 07/14/2019)
- NDN Control Center (Developer, 12/14/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 01/04/2017)
- 08:00 AM NFD Feature #3142: Configurable top-level prefixes for NFD-RIB
- Junxiao Shi wrote:
> > setting the prefix registration command prefix to have those faces to the gateways as next ho...
- 07:13 AM NFD Feature #3142: Configurable top-level prefixes for NFD-RIB
- Although the above is desirable, it is not absolutely necessary depending on the specific goal of the host - what the...
- 06:49 AM NLSR Bug #4177: Readvertise causes withdrawal of site prefix
- Each prefix should be associated with a set of sources. When a command to advertise a prefix is received, that sourc...
- 06:47 AM NLSR Bug #4177: Readvertise causes withdrawal of site prefix
- Junxiao Shi wrote:
> > NLSR should refuse to either advertise or withdraw a prefix.
> Refusing the advertise/wi...
- 06:45 AM NLSR Bug #4177: Readvertise causes withdrawal of site prefix
- Ashlesh Gawande wrote:
> Don't see sources being used anywhere in the code (no insert call provides source).
- 11:39 AM NFD Bug #4408: NFD throughput using large chunk is low
- The bandwidth-delay product is 10Gbps * 3ms = 30Mb = 3.75MB. The congestion window cannot be bigger than this, which...
- 11:19 AM ndnrtc Feature #3481: Test NDN-RTC performance in Mini-NDN
- This can be reassigned to Nick.
- 02:32 PM NFD Feature #3176: NACK in multicast strategy
- how about give the first preference to local applications that sent the same interest (same name)? if there are mult...
- 05:04 AM NFD Feature #3813: Forwarding strategy for using multiple interfaces in generic deployments
- Our ASF strategy has been implemented in NFD and is part of the latest NFD release (0.5.0). Here's the related Redmi...
- 02:12 PM NLSR Task #3799: Write specification for NLSR NACK behavior.
- Here're some comments on the latest draft:
1. add a default case for each type of interest. The behavior should b...
Also available in: Atom