- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/17/2014
- Last connection: 12/26/2017
- NFD (Developer, 02/17/2014)
- ndn-cxx (Developer, 02/18/2014)
- repo-ng (Developer, 05/25/2017)
- NLSR (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 02/21/2014)
- ndn-embedded (Developer, 05/12/2014)
- NDN Specifications (Developer, 06/08/2014)
- NDN-BMS (EBAMS) (Developer, Reporter, 10/08/2014)
- Application Development Documentation / Guides (Developer, Reporter, 10/10/2014)
- mini-ndn (Manager, Developer, 12/11/2014)
- ndn-tools (Developer, 02/02/2015)
- NFD-android (Developer, 02/09/2015)
- NDNFit (Open mHealth) (Developer, Reporter, 03/09/2015)
- NAC (Developer, 11/28/2017)
- ndncert (Developer, 07/14/2019)
- NDN Control Center (Developer, 12/14/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 01/04/2017)
- 11:39 AM NFD Bug #4408: NFD throughput using large chunk is low
- The bandwidth-delay product is 10Gbps * 3ms = 30Mb = 3.75MB. The congestion window cannot be bigger than this, which...
- 11:19 AM ndnrtc Feature #3481: Test NDN-RTC performance in Mini-NDN
- This can be reassigned to Nick.
- 02:32 PM NFD Feature #3176: NACK in multicast strategy
- how about give the first preference to local applications that sent the same interest (same name)? if there are mult...
- 05:04 AM NFD Feature #3813: Forwarding strategy for using multiple interfaces in generic deployments
- Our ASF strategy has been implemented in NFD and is part of the latest NFD release (0.5.0). Here's the related Redmi...
- 02:12 PM NLSR Task #3799: Write specification for NLSR NACK behavior.
- Here're some comments on the latest draft:
1. add a default case for each type of interest. The behavior should b...
- 07:55 AM NLSR Task #3627: Use /localhop component in Sync prefix to reduce duplicate NACKs
- In what case will two nodes try to send the same Interest to each other using /localhop and why would you like to for...
- 08:06 AM NLSR Task #3627: Use /localhop component in Sync prefix to reduce duplicate NACKs
- What's the rationale for this rule "If PIT entry has at least one InRecord from a local face, it can be forwarded to ...
- 08:53 AM NFD Feature #3000: Design mobility with forwarding hint
- Just want to mention the following:
- NLSR is designed for intra-domain routing.
- We consider the NDN testbed ...
- 04:31 PM ndn-cxx Feature #2734: SegmentFetcher: asynchronous Data validation with Validator
- We are using SegmentFetcher to implement an application that retrieves NLSR status dataset. This feature is very imp...
Also available in: Atom