- Login: sdulal
- Registered on: 08/25/2017
- Last connection: 07/30/2021
|mini-ndn||Manager, Developer, Reporter||08/25/2017|
|NDN Control Center||Developer||02/15/2018|
|NLSR||Manager, Developer, Reporter||05/07/2018|
- 12:43 PM mini-ndn Task #5130 (In Progress): nfdc: Support route addition using face-id
- 03:12 PM mini-ndn Task #5174 (New): ndnRoutingHelper: Use nfdc batch command to install route
A patch to allow batch command processing by nfdc is under review. Once merged, ndnRoutingHelper should use it to i...
- 10:36 AM mini-ndn Task #5170 (New): Avoid using default topologies
- Currently, if a topology file is not supplied while running an experiment, Mini-NDN by default uses a default topolog...
- 12:59 PM mini-ndn Task #5168 (New): Write documentation for the examples
- Currently, there isn't any documentation for Mini-NDN examples. It a bit hard to figure out the actual purpose of the...
- 11:07 AM mini-ndn Task #5161: Migrate to Python 3
- Alexander Lane: Our current automatic install is for Python 2 only ATM, we may likely want to rectify that once we de...
- 11:03 AM mini-ndn Task #5161 (New): Migrate to Python 3
- The current version of MiniNDN & MiniNDN-WiFi supports both python2 and python3, this is to maintain consistency with...
- 11:55 AM NLSR Task #5152 (New): Problem of assigning link-cost to "zero" for neighbors in Hyperbolic Routing (HR)
The cost of neighbors in HR is installed as zero. However, the local application can have a higher cost. For exampl...
- 11:05 AM NLSR Task #5147 (Closed): Deprecate Chronosync support
- Currently, NLSR requires both PSync and Chronosync to be installed. If one of these breaks, NLSR will fail to compile...
- 07:54 PM mini-ndn Task #5064 (Closed): Provide documentation for global ndn routing helper
- 09:25 AM mini-ndn Task #5132 (New): NLSR convergence time
- Even for a small topology e.g. 4 node, NLSR takes more than 20 seconds to converge. Investigate if this time can be r...
Also available in: Atom