- Login: sdulal
- Registered on: 08/25/2017
- Last connection: 12/30/2020
|mini-ndn||Manager, Developer, Reporter||08/25/2017|
|NDN Control Center||Developer||02/15/2018|
|NLSR||Manager, Developer, Reporter||05/07/2018|
- 07:54 PM mini-ndn Task #5064 (Closed): Provide documentation for global ndn routing helper
- 09:25 AM mini-ndn Task #5132 (New): NLSR convergence time
- Even for a small topology e.g. 4 node, NLSR takes more than 20 seconds to converge. Investigate if this time can be r...
- 11:58 AM mini-ndn Task #5130 (New): nfdc: Support route addition using face-id
- Currently, nfdc:registerRoute only supports route registration via IP address and not via face-id.
- 11:54 AM mini-ndn Task #5064 (Code review): Provide documentation for global ndn routing helper
- 11:54 AM mini-ndn Task #4141: Develop some experiment/examples with common client libraries
- Most of the CCL libraries are either abandoned or no-longer maintained. New libraries such as python-ndn, ndnts etc a...
- 11:50 AM mini-ndn Task #2946 (Abandoned): Allow a user to toggle a link's status in the GUI
- 11:48 AM mini-ndn Task #2945: Display statistics during collection
- GUI support is dropped for now so the issue is abandoned. If we plan to bring the GUI back, the issue will be reopen ...
- 11:45 AM mini-ndn Task #2944 (Abandoned): Allow user to double click node to open interactive terminal
- Currently, the GUI support is dropped so the issue is abandoned. If we plan to bring the GUI back, we will re-open th...
- 12:09 PM PSync Bug #5122 (Closed): In partial-sync consumer gets only those updates that are published after it came online or have just subscribed.
- If not for some specific design or security issues, the consumer should get all the updates that were published befor...
- 02:23 PM NLSR Task #5107 (New): Revisit NLSR log message
A message like following exists in several places in nlsr code-base, which can be combined or make more clearer.
Also available in: Atom