- Login: sdulal
- Registered on: 08/25/2017
- Last connection: 02/17/2021
|mini-ndn||Manager, Developer, Reporter||08/25/2017|
|NDN Control Center||Developer||02/15/2018|
|NLSR||Manager, Developer, Reporter||05/07/2018|
- 11:55 AM NLSR Task #5152 (New): Problem of assigning link-cost to "zero" for neighbors in Hyperbolic Routing (HR)
The cost of neighbors in HR is installed as zero. However, the local application can have a higher cost. For exampl...
- 11:05 AM NLSR Task #5147 (Closed): Deprecate Chronosync support
- Currently, NLSR requires both PSync and Chronosync to be installed. If one of these breaks, NLSR will fail to compile...
- 07:54 PM mini-ndn Task #5064 (Closed): Provide documentation for global ndn routing helper
- 09:25 AM mini-ndn Task #5132 (New): NLSR convergence time
- Even for a small topology e.g. 4 node, NLSR takes more than 20 seconds to converge. Investigate if this time can be r...
- 11:58 AM mini-ndn Task #5130 (New): nfdc: Support route addition using face-id
- Currently, nfdc:registerRoute only supports route registration via IP address and not via face-id.
- 11:54 AM mini-ndn Task #5064 (Code review): Provide documentation for global ndn routing helper
- 11:54 AM mini-ndn Task #4141: Develop some experiment/examples with common client libraries
- Most of the CCL libraries are either abandoned or no-longer maintained. New libraries such as python-ndn, ndnts etc a...
- 11:50 AM mini-ndn Task #2946 (Abandoned): Allow a user to toggle a link's status in the GUI
- 11:48 AM mini-ndn Task #2945: Display statistics during collection
- GUI support is dropped for now so the issue is abandoned. If we plan to bring the GUI back, the issue will be reopen ...
- 11:45 AM mini-ndn Task #2944 (Abandoned): Allow user to double click node to open interactive terminal
- Currently, the GUI support is dropped so the issue is abandoned. If we plan to bring the GUI back, we will re-open th...
Also available in: Atom