- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/11/2014
- Last connection: 10/11/2016
- ndnrtc (Developer, Reporter, 03/01/2016)
- 12:04 PM Packaging Task #4594: systemd service files dependency corrections for nfd and associated daemons
- Looks like what we really want is to have all the dependent services (nlsr, nfd-autoreg, ...) have this in their Unit...
- 10:09 AM Packaging Task #4594 (New): systemd service files dependency corrections for nfd and associated daemons
- The systemd service files currently in use for Ubuntu 16.04 do not correctly support stopping and restarting
- 11:36 AM NFD Task #4343: ASF Strategy should isolate timed-out or NACK'd interests into separate namespaces.
- I also wonder if there is perhaps a different NACK that is needed. If I remember correctly,
what was happening was ...
- 08:52 AM Packaging Task #3910 (Closed): nfd-status-http-server has no HOME on Ubuntu 16.04
The /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/nfd-status-http-server.service file
has no definition for the HOM...
- 11:46 AM NFD Bug #3640: ECDSA key unusable with automatic prefix propagation
- Zhiyi Zhang wrote:
> I think just add checker in each rule and it should work.
> The checker in the "NRD Prefix Reg...
- 08:34 AM NFD Bug #3640: ECDSA key unusable with automatic prefix propagation
- Junxiao Shi wrote:
> > The spec of validator configuration is correct, but there is an implementation bug in `securi...
- 04:43 PM NFD Bug #3640: ECDSA key unusable with automatic prefix propagation
- And is the proper sig-type:
- 04:30 PM NFD Bug #3640: ECDSA key unusable with automatic prefix propagation
- Are there any other key types that are needed?
- 10:12 AM NFD Task #3568: Don't autoreg local site prefix
- I plan to update the Testbed nodes' configurations on June 1st.
- 05:48 AM NFD Bug #3619: NameTree entry not released
- And for anyone that wants to monitor this on some nodes, here is the link
to the cacti monitoring graphs:
Also available in: Atom