- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/26/2014
- Last connection: 01/28/2019
- ndnrtc (Developer, 03/01/2016)
- NFD (Developer, 05/09/2014)
- ndn-cxx (Developer, 05/09/2014)
- repo-ng (Developer, 05/25/2017)
- NLSR (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 03/26/2014)
- ndn-embedded (Developer, 05/12/2014)
- NDN Specifications (Developer, 06/08/2014)
- ChronoSync (Developer, 06/21/2017)
- mini-ndn (Manager, Developer, 12/17/2014)
- ndn-tools (Developer, 02/02/2015)
- NFD-android (Developer, 02/09/2015)
- NAC (Developer, 11/28/2017)
- NDN Control Center (Developer, 12/14/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 01/04/2017)
- PSync (Manager, Developer, 06/14/2018)
- npchat (Manager, Developer, 09/25/2018)
- 11:04 PM mini-ndn Task #4952: Minindn nodes have no their separated namespaces
- Can you elaborate more on both the points, not sure I fully understand. I can review pull request on Mini-NDN if you ...
- 07:03 PM PSync Feature #4945 (New): Use constant interest timeout for first Interest via Segment Fetcher
- 04:57 PM NLSR Feature #4921 (New): Change LSA prefix to /localhop/⟨network⟩/⟨site⟩/⟨router⟩/NLSR/LSA/⟨lsa-type⟩/
- Currently it is /localhop/⟨network⟩/NLSR/LSA/⟨site⟩/⟨router⟩/⟨lsa-type⟩/
- 04:50 PM NLSR Task #4920 (New): Set best-route strategy for LSAs
- 04:48 PM NLSR Task #4881: NLSR should set the strategy for certificate interests
- Hello interests prefixes only has the neighbor as the face, so changing strategy is not necessary?
LSA interests a...
- 04:40 PM NLSR Bug #4919 (New): Schedule hello interest after FACE_EVENT_CREATED is received
- Currently we just set the face-id adjacent->setFaceId(faceEventNotification.getFaceId()) which will trigger Hello Int...
- 10:37 AM NLSR Task #4881 (In Progress): NLSR should set the strategy for certificate interests
- 08:52 AM NFD Feature #4915 (New): ASF should check PIT entry for other un-NACK'd inrecord nonces after receiving duplicate NACK
- And then use that nonce to send a new interest.
- 09:49 AM NLSR Task #4372 (Feedback): NLSR should be compatible with ndnSIM.
- Need to bring the port up to date.
Also available in: Atom