- Registered on: 03/26/2014
- Last connection: 01/28/2019
- ndnrtc (Developer, 03/01/2016)
- NFD (Developer, 05/09/2014)
- ndn-cxx (Developer, 05/09/2014)
- repo-ng (Developer, 05/25/2017)
- NLSR (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 03/26/2014)
- ndn-embedded (Developer, 05/12/2014)
- NDN Specifications (Developer, 06/08/2014)
- ChronoSync (Developer, 06/21/2017)
- mini-ndn (Manager, Developer, 12/17/2014)
- ndn-tools (Developer, 02/02/2015)
- NFD-android (Developer, 02/09/2015)
- NAC (Developer, 11/28/2017)
- ndncert (Developer, 07/14/2019)
- NDN Control Center (Developer, 12/14/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 01/04/2017)
- PSync (Manager, Developer, 06/14/2018)
- npchat (Manager, Developer, 09/25/2018)
- 10:38 PM NLSR Wiki edit: Proposed_Common_TLV_for_NLSR-to-NLSR_and_NLSR-to-NLSRC_communication (#1)
- 10:35 PM NLSR Wiki edit: Routing_Table_Dataset (#24)
- 10:25 PM NLSR Wiki edit: Wiki (#29)
- 10:19 PM NLSR Task #4787: Consolidate src/tlv/**lsa** into src/**lsa**
- > Adjacent: Include status as AdjacencyStatus as well as number of interest timed out as AdjacencyInterestTimedOutNo
- 10:02 PM PSync Task #5067: Do not serve discovery hello/sync Interest from publisher cache
- Usually this should not happen as NFD's CS should be the one to answer. But this scenario takes places as following s...
- 07:06 PM ndn-cxx Feature #4696: SegmentPublisher: segmentation utility
- Thanks, not sure on two points:
1. How to use std::istream with posix::stream_descriptor (Currently passing file des...
- 06:17 AM ndn-cxx Feature #4696: SegmentPublisher: segmentation utility
- Updated class, not sure what's the best way to make the function async:
- 03:38 AM ndn-cxx Feature #4696: SegmentPublisher: segmentation utility
- Thank you for the comments.
The return value is the data corresponding to the given segment (named seg in Options ...
- 06:10 PM ndn-cxx Feature #4696: SegmentPublisher: segmentation utility
- Okay, so I think this SegmentPublisher should basically be a Segmenter and just be responsible for Segmenting given d...
- 03:46 AM ndn-cxx Feature #4696: SegmentPublisher: segmentation utility
- Junxiao Shi wrote:
> > Can you elaborate on the "infinite stream"? Are you simply talking about the case when the c...
Also available in: Atom