- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/26/2014
- Last connection: 01/28/2019
- ndnrtc (Developer, 03/01/2016)
- NFD (Developer, 05/09/2014)
- ndn-cxx (Developer, 05/09/2014)
- repo-ng (Developer, 05/25/2017)
- NLSR (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 03/26/2014)
- ndn-embedded (Developer, 05/12/2014)
- NDN Specifications (Developer, 06/08/2014)
- ChronoSync (Developer, 06/21/2017)
- mini-ndn (Manager, Developer, 12/17/2014)
- ndn-tools (Developer, 02/02/2015)
- NFD-android (Developer, 02/09/2015)
- NAC (Developer, 11/28/2017)
- ndncert (Developer, 07/14/2019)
- NDN Control Center (Developer, 12/14/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 01/04/2017)
- PSync (Manager, Developer, 06/14/2018)
- npchat (Manager, Developer, 09/25/2018)
- 11:23 AM PSync Feature #5017 (New): Set IBF size dynamically based on observation without requiring uniform IBF size
- 02:01 PM ChronoSync Bug #5012 (In Progress): ChronoSync treats NACK as timeout
- It is still beneficial to react on NoRoute NACK with respect to sync times. Sync interest lifetime maybe long and lea...
- 03:41 PM PSync Feature #4945 (Closed): Use constant interest timeout for first Interest via Segment Fetcher
- 02:50 PM ndn-cxx Feature #5008: Provide an option to use dummy keychain as used in ndnSIM
- Davide Pesavento wrote:
> Ashlesh Gawande wrote:
> > ndn-cxx should not have dummy stuff.
> I missed the firs...
- 02:25 PM ndn-cxx Feature #5008 (Closed): Provide an option to use dummy keychain as used in ndnSIM
- Will look a bit into using digest signature - whether it is possible to have ndn-cxx do digest signature for all.
- 02:12 PM ChronoSync Bug #5012 (Resolved): ChronoSync treats NACK as timeout
- 02:11 PM NLSR Bug #5009: Sync interest should be sent only after NLSR has registered routes
- It is not straight forward to modify ChronoSync to not send a sync interest in the beginning.
Even if it is not sent...
- 08:20 PM NLSR Bug #5010 (Closed): NLSR tries to recreate existing routes on FACE_EVENT_CREATED
- 08:34 AM NLSR Bug #5009 (Code review): Sync interest should be sent only after NLSR has registered routes
- 08:33 AM ChronoSync Bug #5012 (In Progress): ChronoSync treats NACK as timeout
- Can react early on say, NoRoute NACK, and synchronize quicker by sending another sync interest.
Is more helpful in t...
Also available in: Atom