- Registered on: 03/26/2014
- Last connection: 01/28/2019
- ndnrtc (Developer, 03/01/2016)
- NFD (Developer, 05/09/2014)
- ndn-cxx (Developer, 05/09/2014)
- repo-ng (Developer, 05/25/2017)
- NLSR (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 03/26/2014)
- ndn-embedded (Developer, 05/12/2014)
- NDN Specifications (Developer, 06/08/2014)
- ChronoSync (Developer, 06/21/2017)
- mini-ndn (Manager, Developer, 12/17/2014)
- ndn-tools (Developer, 02/02/2015)
- NFD-android (Developer, 02/09/2015)
- NAC (Developer, 11/28/2017)
- ndncert (Developer, 07/14/2019)
- NDN Control Center (Developer, 12/14/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 01/04/2017)
- PSync (Manager, Developer, 06/14/2018)
- npchat (Manager, Developer, 09/25/2018)
- 03:32 PM NLSR Bug #5071: NLSR empties nlsr.conf if file it is stored at /var/lib/nlsr/nlsr.conf
- https://gerrit.named-data.net/c/NLSR/+/5858 prevents the user from using the config file that is stored in `<state-di...
- 03:31 PM NLSR Bug #5071 (Code review): NLSR empties nlsr.conf if file it is stored at /var/lib/nlsr/nlsr.conf
- 05:07 PM NLSR Bug #5071 (Code review): NLSR empties nlsr.conf if file it is stored at /var/lib/nlsr/nlsr.conf
- This bug is introduced due to copying nlsr.conf at /var/lib/nlsr/nlsr.conf where it can be edited by NLSR when a pref...
- 01:25 PM PSync Feature #4802 (Closed): Use PRNG from ndn-cxx when it is available
- Was changed in subsequent patch-sets.
- 11:02 AM PSync Task #5069 (New): Replace constructor arguments with an Options object
- To stop the constructor arguments from exploding.
Corresponding change for NLSR should also be made.
- 03:49 PM PSync Task #5067 (Code review): Do not serve discovery hello/sync Interest from publisher cache
- 03:42 PM PSync Task #5067 (Code review): Do not serve discovery hello/sync Interest from publisher cache
- New data could have been added that should be served instead.
- 03:44 PM PSync Task #5068 (New): Compress IBF and Hello/Sync Data in by default
- 12:28 PM PSync Task #5066 (In Progress): Do not append hash of IBF to data name in FullSync
- It does not serve a purpose to the receiver and increases the size of the data name a tiny bit.
Also available in: Atom