- Registered on: 03/26/2014
- Last connection: 01/28/2019
- ndnrtc (Developer, 03/01/2016)
- NFD (Developer, 05/09/2014)
- ndn-cxx (Developer, 05/09/2014)
- repo-ng (Developer, 05/25/2017)
- NLSR (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 03/26/2014)
- ndn-embedded (Developer, 05/12/2014)
- NDN Specifications (Developer, 06/08/2014)
- ChronoSync (Developer, 06/21/2017)
- mini-ndn (Manager, Developer, 12/17/2014)
- ndn-tools (Developer, 02/02/2015)
- NFD-android (Developer, 02/09/2015)
- NAC (Developer, 11/28/2017)
- ndncert (Developer, 07/14/2019)
- NDN Control Center (Developer, 12/14/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 01/04/2017)
- PSync (Manager, Developer, 06/14/2018)
- npchat (Manager, Developer, 09/25/2018)
- 08:38 PM PSync Task #5061 (Closed): Compress IBF and sync content by default in PSync Full Sync
- 08:29 PM PSync Task #5061 (Code review): Compress IBF and sync content by default in PSync Full Sync
- 08:38 PM PSync Task #4917 (Closed): Zip the recovery message
- 08:30 PM PSync Task #4917 (Code review): Zip the recovery message
- As part of 5061, all the sync content is compressed.
- 08:33 PM PSync Bug #5076 (New): IBF network encoding is not endian safe
- Little-endian and Big-endian platforms cannot successfully communicate.
Need to transmit as big-endian always and th...
- 11:11 AM PSync Wiki edit: Wiki (#1)
- 12:17 PM PSync Task #5073 (New): If there is a jump in the sequence number, don't remove the old sequence from the IBF
- Future hash check of +1 fails in that case and we want to avoid having nodes spreading old information because they f...
- 09:06 AM PSync Task #5072: Handle empty IBF
- But this will lead all the other neighbors to reply. Maybe we could send the empty IBF to only one neighbor in the be...
Also available in: Atom