- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/26/2014
- Last connection: 01/28/2019
- ndnrtc (Developer, 03/01/2016)
- NFD (Developer, 05/09/2014)
- ndn-cxx (Developer, 05/09/2014)
- repo-ng (Developer, 05/25/2017)
- NLSR (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 03/26/2014)
- ndn-embedded (Developer, 05/12/2014)
- NDN Specifications (Developer, 06/08/2014)
- ChronoSync (Developer, 06/21/2017)
- mini-ndn (Manager, Developer, 12/17/2014)
- ndn-tools (Developer, 02/02/2015)
- NFD-android (Developer, 02/09/2015)
- NAC (Developer, 11/28/2017)
- NDN Control Center (Developer, 12/14/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 01/04/2017)
- PSync (Manager, Developer, 06/14/2018)
- npchat (Manager, Developer, 09/25/2018)
- 10:37 AM NLSR Task #4881 (In Progress): NLSR should set the strategy for its own interests
- 08:52 AM NFD Feature #4915 (New): ASF should check PIT entry for other un-NACK'd inrecord nonces after receiving duplicate NACK
- And then use that nonce to send a new interest.
- 09:49 AM NLSR Task #4372 (Feedback): NLSR should be compatible with ndnSIM.
- Need to bring the port up to date.
- 02:40 PM jndn Bug #4905: Default KeyChain() on Ubuntu doesn't load a TPM key
- I pulled from the issue/4905-TpmBackEndFile-empty-location branch (master does not have it yet) and it works now.
- 02:26 PM jndn Bug #4905: Default KeyChain() on Ubuntu doesn't load a TPM key
- I can test from GitHub, thanks!
- 02:03 PM PSync Task #4899 (New): Add guideline document for setting sync lifetime
- In relation to IBF size.
- 01:49 PM jndn Feature #4894: Implement AIMD pipelining in jNDN SegmentFetcher
- Please assign to Ryan Wickman.
- 01:49 PM jndn Feature #4894 (New): Implement AIMD pipelining in jNDN SegmentFetcher
- 01:00 PM ndn-cxx Feature #4892 (New): RttEstimator: Let application access SRTT value
- Needed by ASF.
Also available in: Atom