- Login: jrclark
- Registered on: 01/13/2019
- Last connection: 07/08/2020
|NDN Control Center||Developer||05/30/2020|
|npchat||Manager, Developer, Reporter||03/03/2019|
- 02:54 PM ndn-cxx Feature #5004: CertificateBundle encoding and decoding
- The design states that "A producer MAY provide one or more certificate bundle names in the RDR metadata."
- 12:59 PM ndn-cxx Feature #5007: CertificateBundle fetcher
- What do you suggest I do about the validator requirement for the `SegmentFetcher`? https://github.com/named-data/ndn-...
- 12:18 PM ndn-cxx Feature #5007: CertificateBundle fetcher
- I see where I was misunderstanding before. But I'm still unsure how to create a `SegementFetcher` instance inside the...
- 03:07 PM ndn-cxx Feature #5007: CertificateBundle fetcher
- Per the design posted here: (https://redmine.named-data.net/issues/2766#note-30)
>Retrieval of a single certificate ...
- 03:10 PM ndn-cxx Feature #5007: CertificateBundle fetcher
- Am I correct in my understanding that the CertifcateBundleFetcher uses the SegmentFetcher internally to fetch the bun...
- 01:17 PM ndn-cxx Feature #5007: CertificateBundle fetcher
- Could you give an example of how an application would call the CertificateBundleFetcher?
Specifically, I don't under...
- 02:56 PM ndn-cxx Feature #5005: CertificateBundle publisher
- How do you define failure to build a cert bundle? I was thinking that the builder would publish the certs it successf...
- 08:48 AM ndn-cxx Feature #5005: CertificateBundle publisher
- Should the `CertBundleBuilder` maintain the `CertBundleHandles` returned by `add` internally at all?
- 08:47 AM ndn-cxx Feature #5006: CertificateBundle producer
- I'm unsure of the exact relationship between the CertificateBundle producer and inserter and the `CertBundleBuilder`....
- 01:31 PM ndn-cxx Feature #5005: CertificateBundle publisher
- > /** \brief Unpublish certificate bundle upon destruction.
> class ScopedCertBundleHandle;
Could you expla...
Also available in: Atom