- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/08/2014
- Last connection: 11/11/2017
- NFD (Developer, 05/09/2014)
- ndn-cxx (Developer, 05/09/2014)
- repo-ng (Developer, 05/25/2017)
- NLSR (Developer, Reporter, 08/26/2014)
- ndn-embedded (Developer, 05/12/2014)
- NDN Specifications (Developer, 06/08/2014)
- mini-ndn (Developer, 12/11/2014)
- ndn-tools (Developer, 02/02/2015)
- NFD-android (Developer, 02/09/2015)
- NAC (Developer, 11/28/2017)
- ndncert (Developer, 07/14/2019)
- NDN Control Center (Developer, 12/14/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 01/04/2017)
- 07:32 AM NFD Feature #3566: Adaptive Forwarding Strategy for hyperbolic routing
- I've pushed changes to the Developer's guide to add a description and citation for the ASF strategy.
- 06:36 PM NFD Feature #3566: Adaptive Forwarding Strategy for hyperbolic routing
- Minsheng Zhang wrote:
> After Receive Interest Trigger, should we send back a NACK if there is no faceToUse for fo...
- 07:58 AM NFD Bug #3642: Duplicate Nonce is used when forwarding a consumer retransmission
- Based on the description, I believe we may have previously seen this issue in our hyperbolic experiments. I've includ...
- 02:34 PM mini-ndn Task #3641 (Closed): Implement class to monitor /proc/$PID/stat file for a PID
- The ProcessMonitor class should periodically read from the /proc/$PID/stat file and write to a log for a particular PID.
- 02:25 PM NLSR Task #1951 (Closed): Create state diagram for HelloProtocol
- 03:01 PM NLSR Bug #3359 (Closed): Unit tests cases are installed with `./waf install`
- 02:47 PM NLSR Task #3634 (Closed): Fetch Routing Table Dataset from NLSRC
- 06:45 PM NLSR Task #2955 (Code review): Design statistics collection mechanism
- 09:23 AM NLSR Task #3631 (Closed): Implement Routing Table dataset publisher
- This task should implement a publisher that publishes the routing table state using the dataset defined in Task #3630.
Also available in: Atom