nfdc: ensure FaceUri is in canonical form
nfdc should perform DNS resolution before any operation that involve face creation.
FaceUri passed to
faces/create command should be canonical: indicate either IPv4 or IPv6, have IP address instead of hostname, include port number.
- Blocks Task #1910: faces/create: require canonical FaceUri added
- Assignee set to Chengyu Fan
- Blocks Task #1995: nfdc: accept FaceUri in all commands added
- Subject changed from nfdc: perform DNS resolution to nfdc: ensure FaceUri is in canonical form
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom