Composable strategy building blocks
Design a framework for composing strategy from building blocks.
A building block is a functional unit in forward strategy.
A forwarding strategy can be composed by connecting building blocks in a certain way, so that it has certain features and behaviors.
The design should answer the following:
- What building blocks are needed?
- How building blocks can be connected together?
- How do building blocks store information (such as measurements)?
- Can stored information be shared?
- Demonstrate how to compose commonly used strategies.
- How to protect against a malicious strategy?
- How to improve efficiency of a composed strategy?