NDNLP: unused variable warning in optimized mode
The following warning is generated in optimized mode. I guess in debug mode this variable is used for logging.
../daemon/face/ndnlp-slicer.cpp:118:12: warning: unused variable 'pktSize' [-Wunused-variable]
size_t pktSize = Slicer_encodeFragment(buffer,
1 warning generated.
- Subject changed from Unused variable warning in optimized mode to NDNLP: unused variable warning in optimized mode
- Assignee set to Junxiao Shi
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Estimated time set to 0.50 h
It's likely only used in assertions.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Code review
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Code review to Closed
Also available in: Atom