HUB discovery scenario: does not terminate after 30 minutes
HUB discovery scenario fails to terminate after 30 minutes.
The problem is in
ndn-autoconfig does not terminate.
It is probably caused by a Bug in
After manually killing ndn-autoconfig process, the same problem occurs in stage2 and stage3 scripts as well (although I only waited for about one minute each).
Test logs are attached.
- Is duplicate of Bug #2459: ndn-autoconfig (daemon mode): non-deterministic timeouts for DNS resolution added
This shouldn't be caused by #2459.
In this integration scenario,
bind9 is running on host A, and
/etc/resolv.conf either points to Emulab NS server or host A.
The only place stage2/3 can hang is in DNS resolution (
res_search), so it is somehow caused by #2459
- Description updated (diff)
This scenario was working a few weeks ago.
res_search were used in the same way back then.
All three stages have the same problem:
test-B-stage2.sh was a typo. There's no such file. It's corrected now)
- Is duplicate of deleted (Bug #2459: ndn-autoconfig (daemon mode): non-deterministic timeouts for DNS resolution)
- Related to Task #2469: ndn-autoconfig doesn't terminate in single-shot mode added
- Status changed from New to Closed
This problem is caused by #2469. It's fixed as of 20150209.
Also available in: Atom