Prep for March 9 seminar with NDN-RTC
Ben Murphy at Memphis will give the next seminar on March 9. Peter, can you please follow up with him to facilitate the testing, and document plans and results here?
Ben's seminar is rescheduled for 16th.
Since the seminar will be rescheduled, for the March 9 seminar slot, Peter will give an ndncon usage Q&A to generate traffic for the test
- Related to Task #3513: [NdnCon] Change user prefix to be compatible with auto prefix propagation added
- Related to Task #3518: [ndncon] A new chat can't be created is there is one already available by other user added
- Related to Task #3510: [ndncon] Implement statistics ingestion into NDN-RTC analytical tool added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
Changing app namespace is pushed off to the next week.
Released new version of ndncon for March 9 test.
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
NDN-RTC metrics from today are gathered here and CPU and memory metrics are here.
Plans for the next test will be placed in a separate issue.
Also available in: Atom