NLSR needs to ensure code and cryptographic security, and a convenient way to do this is to create an external program to generate these keys and verify the integrity of the NLSR source and/or binary.
- The external launcher would verify the integrity of the NLSR program.
- The external launcher would instantiate the NLSR process.
- The external launcher would generate a process key and certificate.
This is a CI-NEW (NDN-CRI) grant goal, for year two.
Updated by Nicholas Gordon over 4 years ago
- Tracker changed from Task to Feature
- Subject changed from Design external launcher to External Launcher
- Description updated (diff)
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
NlsrRunner class fulfills bullet #2, but it would need to be modified to satisfy the other points.