ndnsec import asks for passphrase twice
vagrant@m0212:~$ ndnsec import -p mykey.ndnkey
Passphrase for the private key:
It's understandable that
ndnsec export asks for passphrase twice because the operator is setting a passphrase to save the private key.
ndnsec import, the operator is using the passphrase to decrypt the private key, so it's sufficient to ask for it only once.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Alex Afanasyev
- Target version changed from v0.5 to v0.6
- Start date changed from 06/07/2016 to 01/04/2017
- Status changed from In Progress to Code review
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Code review to Feedback
I'm unable to verify whether this is fixed due to #4157.
- Status changed from Feedback to Code review
Apparently, it wasn't properly addressed before.
- Status changed from Code review to Closed
I confirm this bug is gone as of ndn-cxx:commit:b82d8c3a1bc985bdfe538c2d859780d01475e156.
Also available in: Atom