autoconfig: move from NFD repository
ndn-autoconfig-server programs from NFD repository, because they are NDN tools not NFD tools.
Updated by Junxiao Shi over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Abandoned
- Assignee set to Junxiao Shi
Updated by Davide Pesavento about 1 year ago
- Tracker changed from Feature to Task
- Status changed from Abandoned to New
- Assignee changed from Junxiao Shi to Davide Pesavento
- Estimated time deleted (
Junxiao Shi wrote:
This isn't a valid reason. This dependency is optional at best. The logic should be: if the user has installed and enabled
ndn-autoconfig, then start it after
nfd, otherwise proceed without it. There is no requirement to have both programs in the same repository.
By the way, this is exactly the same logic implemented in the new systemd service files (#4594).
nfd-start should just use
systemctl to start
nfd on platforms that use systemd.