This flavor of InMemoryStorage should remove items based on the specified expiration time associated with the inserted item. The storage can also have persistent or LRU/LFU/Random replacement semantics.
- Tracker changed from Task to Feature
- Subject changed from Implement InMemoryStorateTimeout to Implement InMemoryStorageTimeout
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Vedaant Rajoo
Need more clarification
Does the timeout need to a different option or should it be based on the FreshnessPeriod?
Because this would mean that whenever a packet is notFresh, it should be erased from the inMemoryStorage.
It should be simple to support both. Have an
optional<time::milliseconds> as a constructor parameter, with a default of
nullopt. If this parameter is specified, use that as timeout, otherwise use the packet's FreshnessPeriod as timeout.
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
Also available in: Atom