Remove support for old sequence file
Currently NLSR can read old sequence file format and will convert it to new.
Once v0.4.0 is deployed on the testbed and all files are converted to new format then we won't need to support old file format.
- Related to Task #1523: Use separate name prefix and sequence number for each LSA type in ChronoSync added
- Target version changed from v0.5.0 to Minor release v0.5.1
- Target version changed from Minor release v0.5.1 to v0.6.0
- Assignee changed from Ashlesh Gawande to Saurab Dulal
- Status changed from New to Code review
- Assignee changed from Saurab Dulal to Ashlesh Gawande
- Target version changed from v0.6.0 to Minor release v0.5.2
- Start date deleted (
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Code review to Closed
Also available in: Atom