CsMgmt: retrieve and change cache policy
- Allow retrieving cache replacement policy as part of
- Allow changing cache replacement policy as part of
- Display cache replacement policy in
nfdc cs infocommand output.
- Display cache replacement policy on HTTP status page.
- Allow changing cache replacement policy via
nfdc cs configcommand.
Updated by Junxiao Shi over 2 years ago
One issue with this design is: if an operator changes CS policy via CsMgmt and then performs a configuration reload, the policy would be changed back.
NLSR resolves a similar problem by writing the config file when status is changed via command (#4303), but this could have permission issue on Ubuntu setups where NFD is running under an unprivileged user.