- Login: alvy
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/02/2014
- Last connection: 04/22/2021
|NDN Control Center||Developer||12/14/2016|
|NLSR||Manager, Developer, Reporter||09/02/2014|
- 01:32 PM NLSR Task #4482: Refactor LsaSegmentStorage
- Davide suggested to explore the possibility of using InMemoryStorage from ndn-cxx.
Alex replied it is possible but ...
- 01:28 PM NLSR Task #4482 (Closed): Refactor LsaSegmentStorage
- The way LsaSegmentStorage has been implemented is inefficient for deleting LSA segments that belongs to the same Data...
- 09:00 AM ndn-cxx Feature #4438: Add a signal to SegmentFetcher to notify the reception of a Data segment
- Created an issue #4464 to make SegmentFetcher Signal based.
- 08:59 AM ndn-cxx Task #4464 (Closed): Make SegmentFetcher pure Signal-based
- As per the discussion in #4438-6 and #4438-8, we should make the SegmentFetcher module Signal based. Right now, it is...
- 10:17 AM ndn-cxx Feature #4438: Add a signal to SegmentFetcher to notify the reception of a Data segment
- Junxiao Shi wrote:
> > Any reasons we're not augmenting the API by adding more callbacks?
> There are already t...
- 01:29 PM NLSR Feature #4448 (Closed): Serve other routers' certificates
- This feature is useful in the case where the certificates required to validate a data packet is not found in the cont...
- 10:32 PM ndn-cxx Feature #4438 (Closed): Add a signal to SegmentFetcher to notify the reception of a Data segment
- Currently, there is no way to get the actual segmented data packet from segment fetcher.
The task involves doing...
- 10:24 AM NLSR Task #4424: Investigate solutions to fetch keys reliably when DirectFetch fails to fetch a key from neighbors' content store
- We agreed on the solution where whenever a router receives a LSA data from its neighbors, it will store the certifica...
Also available in: Atom