- Login: wentao
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/25/2013
- Last connection: 04/12/2016
|Application Development Documentation / Guides||Developer, Reporter||10/10/2014|
|NDN in the browser||Developer, Reporter||04/04/2016|
- 03:13 PM ChronoSync Task #4196 (Closed): chronosync::Socket::OnDataTimeout does not reset nonce before retransmitting the Interest
- This may cause the retransmitted Data Interest to be suppressed by NFD.
- 03:09 PM ChronoSync Task #4195 (Closed): ChronoSync cannot compile after ndn-cxx switch to v2::KeyChain
- chronosync::Socket and chronosync::Logic still use "signByIdentity" interface which has been removed in v2::KeyChain.
- 11:14 AM NDN in the browser Task #3582 (Closed): Micro forwarder: Sign the Chrome extension
- Signed Chrome extension package was commited.
- 04:32 PM NDN in the browser Task #3582: Micro forwarder: Sign the Chrome extension
- Packing and signing the extension is easy. The only question is the management of the signing key: it is generated th...
- 04:14 PM NDN in the browser Task #3582: Micro forwarder: Sign the Chrome extension
- I can help with signing the extension for Chrome.
- 04:30 PM NDN in the browser Feature #3597 (Closed): The config page should indicate the execution result after user clicks "add route" button
- For example, if "add route" is successful, we can automatically print the forwarder status; and if it fails, we can p...
- 04:04 PM NDN in the browser Bug #3594 (Closed): Micro Forwarder: Config page in Chrome refuses to execute script
- Fixed the problem by moving all the inline JS code into a separate config.js file.
- 12:53 AM NDN in the browser Bug #3594: Micro Forwarder: Config page in Chrome refuses to execute script
- This is the same error message I got with the previous version of the pop-up page. I think we can use the same soluti...
- 04:27 PM NDN in the browser Task #3579: Micro forwarder: Status page to show faces and FIB
- The fix is pushed.
- 04:22 PM NDN in the browser Task #3579: Micro forwarder: Status page to show faces and FIB
- Jeff Thompson wrote:
> Hi Wentao. Is the Config button supposed to work in Chrome? It doesn't open the config HTML p...
Also available in: Atom