- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/18/2015
- Last connection: 01/25/2016
- 11:56 PM ndnSIM Feature #3424 (Rejected): ns-3 routing/forwarding performance increase --> ndnSIM?
- Dear all,
I came across some problems with ns-3 and wanted to let you know about them in case the fix for them mig...
- 01:27 AM ndnSIM Feature #3328: StackHelper: option to disable RIB
- Might it be worth to consider that some (though not all!) of the management stuff in L3Protocol::initializeManagement...
- 07:02 AM ndnSIM Bug #3326: ndn::tlv::Error (TLV length exceeds buffer length) when calling /localhost/nfd/faces/list without caching
- Initial testing has shown that the patch potentially leads to a memory leak. Use the previous patch with care for now.
- 05:20 AM ndnSIM Bug #3326: ndn::tlv::Error (TLV length exceeds buffer length) when calling /localhost/nfd/faces/list without caching
- Proposed patch attached:
* added a try-catch block NFD/rib/rib-manager.cpp to prevent the application from crashin...
- 04:32 AM ndnSIM Bug #3326 (New): ndn::tlv::Error (TLV length exceeds buffer length) when calling /localhost/nfd/faces/list without caching
- In my scenario (see attached file) I get ndn::tlv::Error (TLV length exceeds buffer length). The gdb stack trace look...
- 05:24 AM ndnSIM Bug #3238 (Closed): Scenario Template documentation incomplete
- On https://github.com/cawka/ndnSIM-scenario-template the readme still states to do a
```git clone git://github.com...
- 03:31 AM ndnSIM Feature #3123: New home for ndnSIM-related repositories
- I assume this means that all developers/users have to adapt their repositories and dependencies to the new links?
- 03:14 AM ndnSIM Task #2538: Figure out whether there are memory leaks in ndnSIM.
- edit: after some research/googling/analyzing, the remaining problems reported (for now) are no problems.
- 02:30 AM ndnSIM Task #2538: Figure out whether there are memory leaks in ndnSIM.
I've checked with the current version of ndn-cxx, and valgrind still tells that there are plenty of indirectly...
- 01:51 AM ndnSIM Bug #2764 (Closed): HopCount Calculation "broken" due to content store
- It seems that when data is added to the content store, the hop count tag is not removed.
Therefore, when data is SER...
Also available in: Atom