- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/19/2015
- Last connection: 03/29/2017
- 09:50 AM NFD Feature #3521: Netdev-bound faces
- > What are the advantages and disadvantages of doing so?
What I can see for now is just if reusing UnicastUdpTrans...
- 04:10 PM NFD Feature #3521: Netdev-bound faces
- I changed the design to note-29 since I didn't see any objections. https://gerrit.named-data.net/#/c/3363/4
- 11:11 PM NFD Feature #3521: Netdev-bound faces
- As suggested by Alex, I updated the code according to node 20.
- 01:15 PM NFD Feature #3521: Netdev-bound faces
I added a field 'tuple' to explicitly group each (whitelist, blacklist, rem...
- 09:13 AM NFD Feature #3521: Netdev-bound faces
- >I agree. There should be multiple (whitelist,blacklist,remotes) tuples to support this use case. Cartesian product i...
- 09:19 PM NFD Feature #3521 (In Progress): Netdev-bound faces
- I added an option "nicfaces" into the NFD configuration file and as well as the corresponding code that parses it in ...
- 08:44 AM NFD Bug #3423 (In Progress): Rib operator<< prints RibEntry memory address
- 03:50 PM ndn-cxx Bug #3834 (Rejected): NDN_LOG causes compilation error on OSX 10.10 with boost 1.59.0
- In [util/logger.hpp](https://github.com/named-data/ndn-cxx/tree/1fe7ce585057794a72847134a69c8d77a0a599c1/src/util/log...
- 10:43 PM ndn-cxx Feature #3522 (Code review): FaceUri syntax for netdev-bound faces
- 03:28 PM ndn-cxx Feature #3522 (In Progress): FaceUri syntax for netdev-bound faces
Also available in: Atom