- Login: AlexNano
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/25/2013
- Last connection: 03/18/2015
|Application Development Documentation / Guides||Developer, Reporter||10/10/2014|
|NDN-BMS (EBAMS)||Developer, Reporter||10/08/2014|
- 03:34 PM ndn-js Feature #1035: canonical URL for ndn.min.js
- indeed - tho i can do a 303 if preferred ?
either way, this seems the fastest / best way to suit immediate need o...
- 03:00 PM ndn-js Feature #1035 (Resolved): canonical URL for ndn.min.js
- already set up.
it's pass through.
http://named-data.net/ndn-js/ndn.min.js is what is at https://raw.githubus...
- 02:15 PM named-data.net Feature #2326 (In Progress): Monitor remaining disk space
- This is already monitored at an infrastructure level - the issue was not the partitioned space on the drive, but the ...
- 08:49 AM named-data.net Feature #1042 (Abandoned): NDN-WS Proxy for Apps
- 06:22 PM named-data.net Feature #1042: NDN-WS Proxy for Apps
- well THAT was fun. as it's not part of normal distribution yet. i had to check out apache from source, apply a patch,...
- 11:02 AM named-data.net Feature #1042: NDN-WS Proxy for Apps
- jeff B suggested this.
yet, does this negate need...
- 10:47 AM named-data.net Feature #1042: NDN-WS Proxy for Apps
- how best to use port 80 for both HTTP and Websocket ?
not sure, first pass:
- 10:41 AM named-data.net Feature #1042 (Abandoned): NDN-WS Proxy for Apps
- "I think we need to get into redmine setting up a port 80 proxy on named-data.net's apache for the NDN-JS communicati...
- 12:26 PM PyNDN Bug #1023 (Closed): namecrypto state counter
- In red team on lighting in spring 2013, there did not appear to be a functioning state counter per namecrypto c libra...
- 12:24 PM ndn-lighting Bug #1022 (New): state counter not incrementing
- in red team test spring 2013, there did not appear to be a functioning state counter.
is the problem with ndn-lig...
Also available in: Atom