- Login: thecodemaiden
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/11/2014
- Last connection: 11/20/2014
|Application Development Documentation / Guides||Developer, Reporter||10/10/2014|
|NDN-BMS (EBAMS)||Developer, Reporter||10/08/2014|
- 11:13 AM NFD Bug #2204 (Rejected): Cannot create local UDP Face
- In TcpChannel, the endpoint of the face is checked for localhost scope (https://github.com/named-data/NFD/blob/master...
- 12:51 PM ndn-cxx Task #2173: Explain CertificateCache vs SecPublicInfo in Validator classes
- Okay, I have a better understanding of the decision to use a CertificateCache now, thank you.
- 12:12 PM ndn-cxx Task #2173: Explain CertificateCache vs SecPublicInfo in Validator classes
- If we go with the cache for ndn-cpp, it looks like certificates in the CertificateCache are lost when the application...
- 11:29 AM ndn-cxx Task #2173 (Abandoned): Explain CertificateCache vs SecPublicInfo in Validator classes
- As part of adding signer validation to ndn-cpp, we are trying to follow ndn-cxx's Validator class. However, we have n...
- 10:56 AM ndnrtc Feature #1069: Support several minimum required platforms
- Here is the build error log I got on Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit. My gcc is version 4.8.2.
g++ -v gives:
Using built-in s...
- 01:21 PM ndn-cxx Bug #1673: Cannot build ndn-cxx with cross-compiler toolchain on OS X
- I changed the flags and removed the old libndn-cxx and it built successfully. Thanks, Alex!
- 11:47 AM ndn-cxx Bug #1673: Cannot build ndn-cxx with cross-compiler toolchain on OS X
- The flags were taken from Wentao's instructions at http://redmine.named-data.net/projects/ndn-embedded/wiki/Cross-com...
- 10:50 AM ndn-cxx Bug #1673 (Closed): Cannot build ndn-cxx with cross-compiler toolchain on OS X
- I used crosstool-ng and successfully built a toolchain that compiles for Raspberry Pi on OS X. I am unable to build n...
- 03:17 PM PyNDN Bug #1658 (Closed): MetaInfo copy constructor tries to copy block ID from itself
- In the MetaInfo constructor, the line with '_finalBlockID' tries to copy from self instead of from the passed in value.
Also available in: Atom