Deploy Fedora 20 slaves.
Collect the list of packages needed by projects, so that the deployment can be repeated.
- Assignee changed from Lan Wang to Ashlesh Gawande
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Installed Virtual Machines and configured Networking and ssh.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
We have got new RAM for the machine but the machine is busy with some tests so I cannot shut it down. I will post update once I install the RAM and make the vm.
I have added the machines and I see them in jenkins, are the machines being used?
Why is the slave offline?
There was a power outage, I restarted it about 10-15 minutes ago.
Fedora slave is still offline even if power outage was 2 days ago. There's a bigger issue.
Fedora was not connected to internet (interface was down) so ssh was not working. It should work now (although I still see it as down on jenkins)
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Also available in: Atom