Don't use exceptions in PartialMessageStore::receiveNdnlpData
Some time ago we made
Face::decodeAndDispatchInput non-throwing, now it just returns false when there's a decode error.
The same should be done with
#2 Updated by Junxiao Shi over 4 years ago
- Tracker changed from Task to Feature
- Subject changed from Handle all TLV decoding exceptions in PartialMessageStore::receiveNdnlpData to Don't use exceptions in PartialMessageStore::receiveNdnlpData
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Start date deleted (
- Estimated time set to 2.00 h
#6 Updated by Junxiao Shi over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Code review to In Progress
Reviewer suggests an API change to use move semantics, and mentions that
Block::fromBuffer should apply the same change.
I'll wait for the change in
Block::fromBuffer, to avoid using the deprecated overload of that function.