Broken link to documentation in NFD status web page
- Go to the NFD status page of any testbed node
- Click on the "Powered by NFD version ..." link on the bottom right of the page -> currently points to http://named-data.net/doc/NFD/0.2.0-88-gc5173de/
- Page not found
Updated by Junxiao Shi almost 7 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Category set to Tools
- Target version set to v0.3
- Estimated time set to 1.00 h
Confirmed on Arizona HUB.
Changing to 'current' would cause release version to link to 'current' as well, which is undesirable.
I suggest setting up the webserver of named-data.net so that GET requests to unknown NFD versions are permanently redirected (HTTP 301) to 'current'.
An alternate is to retain every version of docs.
Storage should be no problem.
But I don't recommend this because it's harmful in terms of search engine optimization.