FaceManager: add/remove multicast faces upon local NIC configuration change
NetworkMonitor to monitor local NIC configuration changes, and add/remove multicast faces as necessary according to configuration file.
- Has duplicate Feature #2458: FaceMgmt: reload multicast faces added
- Has duplicate deleted (Feature #2458: FaceMgmt: reload multicast faces)
- Tracker changed from Task to Feature
- Subject changed from Implement reload multicast faces in FaceManager to FaceManager: add/remove multicast faces upon local NIC configuration change
- Description updated (diff)
- Assignee deleted (
- Start date deleted (
- Target version changed from v0.3 to v0.4
- Assignee set to Alex Afanasyev
It shall be sufficient to trigger a configuration reload (similar to what happens after receiving SIGHUP).
If it's more complex than this, this issue shall be blocked by #2107.
- Status changed from New to Code review
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Status changed from Code review to Feedback
I forgot the reason I marked only 50%. Do you think that this issue is finished or we still want to do more explicit update of multicast faces in the future?
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
This issue can Close because the feature listed in Description is fulfilled.
- Related to Feature #3831: Add RIB routes for automatically created permanent faces added
Also available in: Atom