Only register new routes and unregister invalid routes after a routing table calculation
Currently, after the routing table is recalculated, RIB registration commands are sent to NFD even for routes that have not changed.
For example, in cases where only a single next hop changes after a routing table recalculation, all other unaffected routes will be
reregistered with the FIB which can cause forwarding performance issues.
- Blocked by Task #2778: FIB entries should be refreshed independently of routing table calculations added
- Target version set to v0.3.0
- Target version changed from v0.3.0 to v0.3.1
- Target version deleted (
- Target version set to v0.5.0
Because this is an optimization, it is being targeted at v0.5.0. Additionally, because the currently-used topologies are not large, this is does not incur significant costs.
- Assignee set to Damian Coomes
- Target version changed from v0.5.0 to Minor release v0.5.1
- Target version changed from Minor release v0.5.1 to v0.6.0
- Target version changed from v0.6.0 to Minor Release v0.6.1
Also available in: Atom