ndnsec help should explain how to get command-line options for each commands
If one is running ndnsec <command> how to get the command-line options is not immediately apparent from help or the manpage. Please add some explanatory text on how to get the options to these rather than assuming the user remembers to run ndnsec-* to get the command line options.
This ticket should be moved to ndn-cxx project.
- Project changed from NFD to ndn-cxx
- Category set to Docs
- Estimated time set to 1.50 h
- Category changed from Docs to Tools
- Target version set to v0.7
- Status changed from New to Code review
- Assignee set to Davide Pesavento
- Start date deleted (
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Code review to Closed
Also available in: Atom