ndncatchunks: Implement CUBIC algorithm
As follow-up on the 3rd Hackathon (Project of Teng and me) and Shuo's work, we want to implement two further congestion control algorithms in ndncatchunks: TCP BIC and TCP CUBIC.
I've attached Shuo's design pdf. You can find some preliminary code here: https://github.com/imsure/ndnchunks-cubic
Moreover, this should probably include the refactoring of the tracer code, as mentioned by Teng in issue #3843.
- Related to Feature #3843: ndncatchunks: Implement throughput tracer added
- Assignee set to Shuo Yang
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Code review
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
- Tracker changed from Task to Feature
- Status changed from Code review to New
- Assignee changed from Shuo Yang to Klaus Schneider
At 20170724 NFD call Beichuan decides to re-assign this issue to Klaus.
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 80 to 0
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Start date deleted (
- Related to Bug #4861: ndncatchunks: improve performance on high-delay or low-quality links added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Klaus Schneider
- Status changed from In Progress to Code review
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
Do you plan to implement BIC as well? If not, you can close this task.
- Subject changed from ndncatchunks: Implement BIC and CUBIC algorithm to ndncatchunks: Implement CUBIC algorithm
- Status changed from Code review to Closed
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
Yeah, BIC is not that important.
Also available in: Atom