'ndnsec key-gen' does not create keys correctly on macOS when tpm=tpm-file
To reproduce the bug:
- Run "
ndnsec key-gen /test"
- Run "
ndnsec list", identity
/test doesn't exist; check
pib.db file, identity, key, cert corresponding to
/test do not exist.
- Subject changed from “ndnsec key-gen” does not create keys correctly on macOS when tmp is set to be tmp-file to 'ndnsec key-gen' does not create keys correctly on macOS when tpm=tpm-file
- Start date deleted (
- Description updated (diff)
Interesting. If you add
pib=pib-sqlite3 to the config, then everything is working. For some reason, the default setting when configuration is present is going to pib-memory... Not yet sure how is it happening.
- Project changed from NFD to ndn-cxx
- Category changed from Tools to Security
- Target version set to v0.7
- Category changed from Security to Tools
- Status changed from New to Code review
- Assignee changed from Zhiyi Zhang to Alex Afanasyev
- Status changed from Code review to Closed
Also available in: Atom