Transport tests failing due to macOS AWDL interfaces
On MacOS Mojave, unit tests are failing due to attempting to use Apple's internal P2P interfaces (AWDL) on the transport unit tests (see attached log). This generates significant false positives when checking for errors.
- Subject changed from Unit tests failing due to MacOS AWDL interfaces to Transport tests failing due to macOS AWDL interfaces
- Start date deleted (
This is happening on Catalina as well with Jenkins.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Eric Newberry
- Target version set to v0.8
(Removed previous comment. Was for a different issue.)
- Assignee deleted (
- Status changed from In Progress to New
- Target version deleted (
- Related to Bug #5096: TestMulticastEthernetTransport/NetifStateChange fails with interfaces that are not RUNNING added
Also available in: Atom