- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/16/2015
- Last connection: 07/05/2019
- 01:05 PM ndncert Feature #4977: ndncert-client: non-interactive mode
- One question is how to let the user type in PIN code after it runs the command-line tool?
I assume it still needs so...
- 08:38 PM ndncert Task #4976 (New): Add unit test for NDNCERT command line tools
- 04:01 PM repo-ng Bug #4944: ndnputfile does not work
- We also observed the same issue.
We found that the error is raised by the RepoCommandReponse's wireDecode: the type ...
- 11:22 PM ndncert Bug #4966 (Closed): All identities got removed when running Unit Test
- 10:03 PM ndncert Bug #4961 (Code review): ndncert-client crashes if client.conf cannot be opened
- 09:51 PM ndncert Bug #4962 (In Progress): ndncert-client: poor input validation
- 09:29 PM ndncert Bug #4962: ndncert-client: poor input validation
- The CA configuration file contains the maximum validity period while the client side does not know.
I will add the ...
- 03:19 PM NAC Task #4242 (Closed): Support security::v2 changes
- 01:10 PM ndn-cxx Feature #4550: Improve AES support in security::transform
- Davide Pesavento wrote:
> What mode(s) of AES? `BlockCipher` already supports AES-CBC
NAC supports two algos: AES...
Also available in: Atom